Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Did I Smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dubs25, Jan 23, 2014.

1. So I have a picture of the first bud I ever smoked. I want to know if anyone can figure out what it was. I haven't smoked enough to really tell the difference between an indica and sativa high but all I can say is this; every time I moved my head back and forth really fast, it seemed like my vision was moving slower than my head (if that makes sense). Also, when I was in the car, every time I hit a bump in the road, it would feel like my eyes would move up into my head or something weird like that. I don't really know anything about the different strains and their looks but from what I heard, Acapulco Gold is so full of orange hairs that it looks gold. So maybe that's what I had. I don't know. What do you guys think? Here's a picture. A good friend of mine sold it to me for $15 a gram (the friend discount) and he said it was "grade A medical shit". thanks!  :smoking:

Attached Files:

2. #2 DayJaVu, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
    Nobody here can tell you. You cannot really tell a strain by how it looks.

Indica: Heavy body, couch-lock, slow, stoned
    Sativa: Head high, more energy, creative

3. It's impossible to tell just by looks, you'd need to know the genes of the plant in order to be sure. You also can't differentiate indica and sativa by looks (unless it's on the plant) but by smoking you should be able to tell

4. By eye no way Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mob

5. I'm not an expert on today's domestic hybrid weed, but it looks like it probably is mostly sativa, and would provide a pleasant high.

6. That looks like it may be more sativa dominant because the nugs are appear fluffy. Dense usually is indica atleast in my expierience

7. im gonna tell you straight up. not only are they just silly made up names in the first place, most of the time people just look at the bud then go on a site to see what strain they can pass it off as. my dealers dont make up the stuff and they just tell me they dont know the name but when they do know they tell me. i just picked up some ak-47, never had the strain but it seems legit. and it doesnt really matter. and that bud looks really actually unless its that color because it was like dried for 100 years or something haha. look at medical sites for strains that have those colors in them and look at the bud structure and you will find a close cousin but seeeriously it doesnt fucking matter