Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Did I Smoke 2 Nights Ago? (Help)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smonkwed, Feb 7, 2018.

1. #1 smonkwed, Feb 7, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
    Hello all, not sure if this is right place to post this but I'm in a really spooky situation right now.

I'm still pretty new to weed, and need your guys' opinions as a last resort before I decide to really head off to the hospital.

About two nights ago, I decided to smoke a bit of the weed that my sister had gotten from a friend at school. I had never gotten high before, and rolled a joint about 1 cm in diameter and around 4-5 inches long. I smoked the whole thing in around 10 minutes and was a bit disappointed, as I wasn't feeling any different. I threw what was left of the joint in the garbage and was about to head back into the living room, when it suddenly hit me like a brick.

First thing I noticed was the lag and frames I was seeing. It felt as if thought I was gonna pass out, I would try to move, but my movements felt delayed, and it felt as if my brain was even more delayed, in registering the fact that I was trying to move. My vision felt magnified, everything around me was moving in slow motion, almost like a high speed camera showing something at like, 10 frames per second, all choppy, and I really felt dizzy, to the point to where my upper body was moving in circles, almost as if I was trying to Hool-a-hoop with my shoulders. I was aware that I definitely wasn't able to act sober, as the effects were just too much. The skin on my arms and legs felt all warm and tingly, and I could barely walk over to my bed to try and lay down.

I sensed this horrible feeling of paranoia and anxiety and an edge, and kept thinking that I was going to suffer a heart attack or something, despite my heart beating normally, not fast or anything like that.

Eventually, most of the symptoms ended up going away after about 2 to 3 hours later, but the feelings of anxiety and paranoia have lingered. Yesterday (The day after I smoked) I felt better, but last night I wasn't able to sleep at all, because of the recurring fear that I'd get a heart attack in my sleep. I kept checking my pulse and felt as if though my heartbeats were weak, and clocked in at around 60-63 beats per minute. In the morning though, I managed to doze off and woke up just now, feeling worse than I did yesterday or last night.

I feel disoriented, my upper body keeps feeling as if it's wobbling forward and backward and I was nodding off. I'm nauseous and feel this dull pain in my stomach. Keep feeling something in my chest every once in a while, but I can barely notice it.

Does this sound like something weed would do to someone? Do ya'll think it was laced with something or if it was synthetic weed, or if It's normal for a first time high? It wasn't ground up when my sister got it, it looks like normal buds. I'm so stressed out and worried and haven't been able to find much help anywhere. Any sort of guidance would be much appreciated.

• Funny Funny x 1

2. How are we meant to know what you smoked unless you upload a picture?

3. [​IMG]
    Sorry, as I said, I'm new here.
    Here's a pic.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1

4. Looks like normal weed lol, maybe you just tripped out because it was your first time smoking, how old are you dude?

5. I'm 19, nearing 20 lol
    and yeah, it was the first time getting high for me.

6. How much would you say you smoked? Most people start out with a couple of hits then see how they feel lol

7. About an eighth ounce of it, smoked it all in about 10 mins, before it did anything to me

• Like Like x 1
  8. This has happened to me when I first got high, I can assure you now that the best thing to do is to not worry to much. These effects will go away if weed is not smoked.

9. Okay :p glad I'm not the only one then. It's this paranoia that has me screwed up. Keep feeling I have a weaker heartbeat. Thanks again.

10. You smoked 3.5gs of weed & had never smoked before. No wonder it hit you like a brick when you went in your house :laughing::laughing:
    I smoke everyday a gram or so but a 3.5g joint would probably fuck me up for a few hours :laughing::laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Panic attacks in any situation can trigger anxiety, paranoia. Wait until the weed is out of your system. I was fine after a few days :) I am able to enjoy weed now because i've become used to the effects and have begun to enjoy trippingout on weed

12. ahahahah thats brilliant mate. ive been a stoner for 17 years and still wouldnt put that much im a doob! half a gram generally does the job mate. in your case id say even less to start out with . go make space cakes with the rest, that’ll really fuck your day up lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. lol man i was seriously trippin out, i was so scared because it's as if my brain was trying to move my body without me wanting it to, it's so weird to explain lmao

I'm still a bit nauseous and dizzy 2 days later but I'm slowly getting better.

• Like Like x 1
  14. thats why i only smoke hybrids mate. too much sativa and that happens, too much indica and i go on a whitey lol.
    just about finding the right balance. super strength gear isnt for everyone.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Sounds like creeper herb.
    It will seem like nothing, then slowly creep up on you.
    Next time try about 3 good puffs and wait about 10 minutes to see if you want more.

:smoke:

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Or stop after one good puff and wait for the effects. You can take another puff if you want more but you can't give one back if you've had too much. For a beginner small amounts are pleasant.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Hi new here- but same thing sort of happened to me- came back after a couple decades. Solution - get CBD tincture - modulates the THC and at least for me stops the panic which has long gone.

18. Your first time?
    An eighth ounce?
    In ten minutes?

BWAHAAHAHAHAHA.... HAAAAAAHAAAA..... BWAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAA HAAA!AAA!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Well it:
    A. ain't makin me cough
    B. ain't gettin me high
    Conclusion: puff it up as fast as i can