Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Did I Just Smoke?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DoctorReefer, Jun 7, 2013.

1. #1 DoctorReefer, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2013
    It was green. and it was supposedly hash oil. you had to melt it with the lighter over it before smoking it. We asked what it was and were told it was some deep hippy shit. Some dude gave it to him at a festival. he kept telling us that it definitely wasn't heroine and that kind of scares me lol, for real though, it definitely wasn't heroine. Anyways, it looked kind of like hash consistency, a lot was mushed into he imprint of my thumb and I could roll it up into crumbs to top the bowl with, also got a decent little sliver. I didn't really get super fucked up like I expected, because my snap didn't have a lot of weed in it, so I couldn't get the lighter close enough to melt it and the guy kept loudly telling me fucking hit it already even though I wanted to pull out my bottle of shake and throw some of my bud in there so I could melt it properly. But my friend, who has a much higher tolerance than me, and had a decent amount of weed in the bowl got super high, because he got to melt it properly. So, what the fuck did I just smoke?

The Other thing that confuses me is the guy,who also didn't really know what it was, said he saw blueish smoke come out of my friends hit

2. Sounds like you got some high strength concentrate

3. sounds like hash from the description and that guy sounds like a dick, i'd tell him to shut up 

4. Its hash oil..

5. I don't know hippies smoke some weird stuff like morphine and basil mix, but I don't it would have had that consistency or look to it.

6. Sorry to grave dig, but doe this sound like opium to anyone?

7. would you know? or are you just asying no, He is getting more and I don't want to smoke it if it is opium

8. If its green its not any  quality oil. Could be some iso hash that someone washed to long.

9. whatever it was, my friend got really really stoned.