What did I do wrong?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HelpMeOutHo, Apr 16, 2012.

1. #1 HelpMeOutHo, Apr 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2012
    Lol, sigh. I don't know whether to laugh or sigh due to frustration or how pathetic my situation is so I'll do both...

Anyway, I struck out again (surprise, surprise). But this has probably been the second most closest time of lustful feelings almost being consummated, even then it's still not that close, rofl. I had met this cute chick through some people I know. When we met SHE approached ME. This was quite shocking to me but not enough to throw me off. Shit was going well, conversation was flowing, I was thinking in my head, "Hmoh, you might get some from her, she put herself in the palm of your hand" because of how receptive she was to everything I was saying, making conversation of every little thing I said just so we could keep on talking. She also asked for my number first furthering my thoughts that she was into me and wanted to fuck at least. Then this is where shit starts going down hill. We would text and shit and when I bring up getting together she will play it off. Then when I straight up ask her she doesn't respond and texts me back the next day about some random shit I don't care about. Then I ask her again and she blows me off again. Next day I ask her about it and she says she didn't mean to ignore me even though I know she did it on purpose. I just didn't respond cuz at the time I was stoned as fuck and didn't feel like dealing with all that shit I'd feel replying to her. So I respond the next day and now she doesn't fucking answer me anymore. Like, wtf? This doesn't make sense?!! Why doesn't she want to get together if she clearly likes me?! What did I do to suddenly seem unattractive?! It's not even like I would contact her all the time to make it seem that I was needy. I called her once and initiated two or there texts for the purpose of setting a date, all to no avail. She hit me up wayyyyyyyy more then that.

(btw, I'm 19, she's 21)

I said earlier this was the second most closest time of me almost getting laid although there is no physical contact. I say that because it's been the first time someone had been so forward with me in the fact that she likes me. The first time was when I was making out with this moderately attractive female until I guess I screwed up and she peaced out. It's not like I don't try cuz I do, situations as opportune as those, though, for me are few and far between. What am I doing wrong? It makes it so hard to even want to get laid right now. Because I know shit will end badly for me like it usually does. How sexually/socially inept, unaware, and retarded do you have to be to make a girl who wants to fuck you not want to fuck you anymore? They say there is hope for everyone but can you truly say that to someone like me who isn't just bitching about it but legitimately trying and failing each time?

2. #2 palindrome, Apr 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2012
    ummm, details freind, this is what I've got:
    you met her in real life once
    you text her

how long have you been texting with her and do you call her

when asking someone to hang out that you've only hung out with once before and texted since, the fact she didn't reply means she was confused on how to feel about you, maybe even a little creeped out, but it's good if she was creeped out because that would mean she only thinks your trying to get into her pants, and if she thinks that and didn't reply it means she has some sort of dignity, at least a little

have you been getting to know her at all through these texts? because if not, than she feels no attention from you, and will seek it elsewhere, and everyone once in a while send a flirty type text, if she doesn't like it she'll let you know, if she says stop it she's probably blushing, but don't ride it out or she may get upset

calling is good, seriously, I know you have a phone cuz u said u text her, so u know, call her.....

anyways, around noonish text her and say something like this, "Say, listen *name*, I may have upset you a bit with trying to get you to go hang out when we barely know each other, and I apologize. I would like a chance to talk to you though, I'm kind of busy today, but around eightish I should be home, going to give you a call, hope you'll pick up."

With women apologies are sensational when the girl is ignoring you even if you didnt do anything wrong tecknically, but it doesn't mean appologize for everything, cuz than you make urself look like a pussy, and telling her you'll be busy for a while is also good, it shows you have some sort of innititive in life.

Now more than likely she'll say you didn't do anything wrong, nothing to apologize about, blah, blah, blah, listen, but don't think about it.

Now if she does answer her phone, bullshit with her about random stuff first, tell a couple jokes, make her laugh, pay attention to what she says, and retain it for later. Ask what she's doing the next day, if she has plans than don't ask her to hang out, if she doesn't than ask her if she'd like to make plans with you.

If she doesn't answer her phone, text her and say, "You must be busy, that's cool, if you get time give me a call, looking foward to it."

By adding looking foward to it she'll feel guilty if she doesn't call and will probably call within a couple of a days, just don't send or call after that though, just wait and hope.

You ask what your problem is, it's simple, your thinking too much about the sex part, don't get me wrong, sex is good in a relationship, but you have to earn holding hands with a few dates, earn first kiss with some seduction and compliments, you have to earn first bj through she has to like you, after you've gotten a bj, you take the right to eat her out by saying, I should be allowed to do the same for you as you just did for me, and after that things are easier and start running smoother.

Now if you are just simply after sex, dude, go to a parties, there are these brand of girls out there called sluts, they get drunk, they act like their world is falling apart and the only thing to fix it is a dick inside her. I've never been a fan of sluts, but if that's all you want, it's really not that hard to seduce someone who shows up to a party just to do that one thing your after.

Mind you I'm just telling you how it works for me, my opinion here may be flawed, I'm just a random internet guy fella.

3. ignore the bish. and you think too much. getting down on yourself isn't helping.

start small. 3 REAL beers and a double of whiskey and vodka. that shit right there is a patented method boy. must all be consumed within two hours.

take that recipe of success to a KICKBACK that aint a dongshow. smoke some weed, but not too much. 1-3 fat hits will do. get on some real ish with the girl you interested in, and see if she wants to go on a walk or something. point being get her away from teh rest of the folk. (can't rush that there part. it's got to be timed right. hesitate and she's gone. too soon and you become another party creep.) that right there will signal to her you want a little more than a conversation and if you played your cards right she'll be down. and then after a mint or some gum you kiss her. but its got to be real yo none of that "ahhh ayyye i'm fucked up wanna stick all parts of me inside you" type of slop shit. dignified and respectful. you'll know if you done it right if she starts making out wichya. what you do from here is entirely situational. it;s on you brother.

break contact before it gets too heavy. smile and suggest ya'll get back to the party. shall leave her wanting more. and give you a chance to get to know her a little better. get her number and kiss her again at the end of the night, schedule another meet and pick up where you left off.

practice makes perfect. this is a rough guideline.

class dismissed.

4. I'm pretty sure that people have different alcohol tolerances based on body fat, how much/often you drink and what you've had to eat and drink prior to starting consumption of alcohol.

If I was new to drinking I'd probably be completely wasted (really low BF) after those drinks.

5. ahhh OP, girls minds work very much differently than a guys.

when a girl really likes a guy, she doesn't typically think to herself: "ah what a great guy, i'd love to have sex with him one time and have it be at that."
    girls will more likely think to themself: "ah what a great guy, i'd love to call him my boyfriend"
    and then after that is when girls will consider having sex with him.
    most of the time, girls will not want to have sex with a guy without a relationship first, unless they are sluty, low self-confidence, or are highly intoxicated.

i think your problem OP was that you thought about sex way too fast and more than you actually thought about the girls personality, it seems.
    to her you probably came off as all you cared about was getting with her.

6. You probably should've waited a lot longer to hit her up. Maybe ignore her the first time or two she hits you up. Act like you forgot that the two of you exchanged numbers. I.E. you wait for her to text/call you first, and don't answer/respond. 4 or 5 days later call/text be like "I saw you called/texted, ive been busy, whats up?"

Other than that, its out of your hands for the most part.

And the best way to start hanging out with a girl is to invite her to do things with you AND other people the first few times.

Hope that helped.