Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What defines a Seasoned Toker?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PriMo XVII, Dec 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. By that I mean, what are the qualifications for being a seasoned toker. When do you graduate from apprentice to seasoned.

I've been smoking on and off (mostly off unfortunately) since 2009. I've smoked a lot, but it's usually in waves. I'll smoke heavily for a few months, then quit, and repeat. Come to think of it, I always smoke during the fall/winter and then end up quitting around feb/march of the next year lol.

I don't consider myself a seasoned toker, but I definitely don't consider myself apprentice.

Anyways, I actually just came back from quitting last march and have been smoking for like 2-3 weeks now.

Also, this has nothing to do with whether or not you're allowed to post in this forum or if you're supposed to only post in the apprentice forum. I just thought that since this site used those terms, what distinguishes one from the other. I feel like the apprentice forum is a lot more active and has a lot more variety. The only things that are annoying is when kids come in and make threads like "LOL HOW DO I HIDE MY BONG FROM MY MOM LOL IM SO HIGH".

But yeah back to the topic... discuss haha.

2. ur not seasoned until you commit your first hate crime

3. *goes back to apprentice forum*

Also, best buy employees represent.

4. When you no longer need to ask you shall be seasoned my friend.

5. What's this 'quitting' shit all about - you're not seasoned if you quit.

6. Quite the contrary. You're a fucking noob if you aren't smart enough to know when to put down the pipe and get your shit straight in your life before picking it back up again.

7. When you realize the seasoned tokers section is about as boring as being sober, THEN your a seasoned toker.

8. When you have accumulated sufficient knowledge of smoking, smoking etiquette, smoking methods, techniques, and the cannabis plant itself through first-hand experience.

9. if youre a seasoned toker though, you shouldnt need to put down the pipe just to get your shit straight. Ive smoked everyday for nearly 2 years now with maybe an occassional 1 or 2 week break. Im 20 and have my own place, 2 jobs, in school, and my life is pretty straight

10. We've had WAAAAAAY too many iterations of this thread. I bet if you searched for "Seasoned" in the title you'd find at least ONE open version too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.