what def. is this

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by rexx_8, Jan 18, 2009.

1. just put her on flowering yesterday :hello: but these lower leaves are bothering me what is this its getting worse the tips and edges are still green but crunchy and some turning yellow and brown

94.jpg

95.jpg

96.jpg

is this a fungus gnat and i know they make maggots that eat roots :eek: but this is the only one Ive seen can it do this

93.jpg

98.jpg

2. anybody?????

3. ...and for Positive Rep - he shoots - he scores?

MG Def...Mobile so you're in the clear if ya start now. It's the very early signs, will be followed by additional scattering of burning.

However, judging by the posture of your leaves: Did you just water her prior to taking this pic? Either that or she's also in some hot soil (too much N). But I wont throw that out as a conclusion as it could be ya just watered her.

NO - that is NOT a fungus gnat.

4. it multiplies pretty fast and they have little little maggots with black heads in the soil i used neem oil in the past gets rid of them quick i just want to know what it is Ive been told its not a fungus gnat the lines you see are on a normal sheet of paper

5. Wow... all that and you're only concern was some dead mosquito.... some peeps... haha

6. #6 rexx_8, Jan 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2009
    This is way to small for it to be a mosquito the head does look like 1 tho because that's the way i crushed it. These are so small that they are hard to see/kill :mad:
    BTW you, (klutter) don't have to be a DICK (not if you want positive feedback anyway) i know what a f**king mosquito looks like and this ain't one SOME PEEPS HAHA

Name calling and disrespect of members isn't tolerated at Grass City. Especially when the blade was trying to help you out.

7. #7 rexx_8, Jan 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2009
    he aint helping me and cannabis.com is better anyway btw and people shouldn't be rude if they don't want to be called names then huh
    klutter