What could this be!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Blazed227, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Ok so i just noticed this last night.. its only on the top 2 leaves an i have them on a schedule water ,water , feed. One more water then feed, i dont think its nute burn cause its not on the bottom leaves correct? Temp stays between 70-75 an lights are about 18 inches away.. what could it be..???

Attached Files:

2. Its like that on the plants the other one its only the tip an was from when It was younger an its more yellow.. i have 12 plants an everything is the same an there all fine so kinda baffeld on what it could b

3. 1. Magnesium deficiency, or Potassium possibly.
    2. More likely over fertilization/nute burn. So it depends on what soil they're in and what you've been feeding them.

Always start with #2 as it is far easier to add more nutes later than to back off and flush.

So is it possible you're over feeding? Pretty common mistake.

Be kind. Learn your craft. We are one family.

https://tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=...hare_tid=1420156&share_fid=78765&share_type=t
    Mook's Indoor Numero Tres - Super Skunk and Chocolope

4. First, you need a whole plant picture. Taking a picture of a single leaf means nothing.

It doesn't look like it's on new growth to me. Is your new growth healthy? Always judge plant health by newer growth unless there something drastic happening which there doesn't appear to be.

Take a breath and don't start trying to fix nonexistent issues - you'll only cause more problems.

Always look at the big picture. If I started freaking out over a few funky leaves my garden would be a nightmare - but it isn't.

J

• Like Like x 1
  5. "An they're all fine"

Enough said.

J

6. Lol yea i got ya.. i highly doubt its over feeding.. like i said its only on 2 leaves an there the top ones all the bottom leaves are fine so im kinda thinking it was an old problem an just didnt notice it before.. this one was in the back so its very possible i just didnt see it.. ive only been feeding maybe a 3rd of reccomended dosing.. so if anything maybe a deficiency before over feeding in my opinion but again this is my first grow so do really kno

7. Nutes are not responsible for growing a big plant. Light does that. No new, very young plant, needs much in the way of additional nutes, especially if it's started in a large container of soil, since the soil itself contains plenty of nutrition to cover a plant for AWHILE. Until your plant uses up the nutrients in the soil it's growing in, it actually doesn't need anything and adding nutes too soon or giving at too high a concentration will burn your plants. Brown tips mean NUTE BURN. Don't know anything about the quality of soil you're using, but the better quality the soil, the less nutes the plants need. Please take the time to read up on how to tend one of these plants and keep it healthy. Get your information first instead of finding a problem and then not having a clue what's going on.

In veg, you need good soil, quality light and water...and that's basically it. If you don't understand nutes....how to know when it's time to give them, how much you need to give your plants, etc., then I would think twice before pouring stuff in. Nutes are only plant food and if your plant isn't hungry, do not help. Buy good quality formulated grow soil to use and the need for nutrients can be almost eliminated. Take the time to get some tried and proven "how to tend a plant" info before you start plants.

You have a ton of plants going. Here's an FYI: The flower lighting you have will determine the number of plants you should be flowering. If you do not have the lighting to adequately cover a bunch of plants, you're just robbing yourself of yield. Crowding up plants under a light for the sake of flowering "more," will get you less...much less, because you just shade out light from getting below the canopy of the plants. You can get more of one plant that gets all the light it needs and is tended properly than you can from flowering 3 in the same space....if you don't have enough wattage to handle all 3. Consider that an indoor grow is at an automatic disadvantage to start with. Growing outside, we have the ultimate light source...the sun. Man hasn't come up with anything in the lighting department that will even remotely begin to touch the sun, so an indoor grow is at a disadvantage right from the start. Your indoor yields will never be what they can be from an outdoor grow, but to get the best yields possible, you have to have enough light (wattage) PER PLANT without crowding them up and shading out bud development. So before you go and try to flower 20 plants, take the time to get better informed about what you're trying to do. Your soil mix looks like it desperately needs more perlite in it. Drainage is a super big deal to keeping these plants happy, and they hate having their roots sitting in moisture all the time. Good luck. TWW

8. First there is prolly 30-40%perlite so dont think i need more.. i have read TONS an still do every chance i get.
    I thought it was nute burn also an very well might have been but like i said NONE of the bottom leaves are like this.. an im pretty sure the bottom leaves will burn first correct me if im wrong? An i know i cant flower them all an a good bit will prolly be male.. but i do have 500 watts of led between 2 lights, i have 2 600 watt hps/mh an a 400 watt mh so depending on how many are female i can add a good bit of light so im pretty sure 2100 watts will flower a good bit of them if need be but like i said most will prolly be male