Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What could the problem be?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SolidBud, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Well me and a really good friend of mine go to the same dealer. And when ever he smokes he has a dugout (fake cig that you load the bud in the end of it. So that bowl is about half the size of my pipe bowl and he gets stoned off of 2 bowls and i get stoned off of 3 bowls of my pipe? Im pretty new to smoking and i didn't get high the first couple of times. Just seems like I'm a natural heavy weight, same thing goes with alcohol?

2. Ohh, it'll eventually hit you! It just takes some people more times to get high. Want to trade tolerances?! :p

3. #3 bigdankkush, Mar 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2013
    Ack! I do. 2 hits and I'm sketchy high.. Literally today I cornered the bowl twice didnt torch and yet I still got too high for my comfort...

4. Then again our weed isn't medicinal obviously its probably like some high mids. But it should have hit me already like I've smoked a good 20 times

5. Any pics?

6. Sorry no, dry, but picking up wednesday. I'm gonna post pics on wednesday

7. No worries