Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What could i say??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jesus9112, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Well my dad knows i smoke weed, and i was talking to him over the phone and he was telling me how him and his friends pot use caused them to quit college. What could i say as an arguement to that? I mean theres really nothing he can do about me smoking but i would prefer him to feel better about it.

2. You could try convincing him that you are responsible with it and that it will not effect your schooling.

You would also have to prove that to him though.

3. IF you are a successful person whether you be in college, or a stable job, explain to your father that smoking marijuana is something you like to do AND you're not a loser.

Just explain what you do well, and then explain how marijuana positively affects your life.

4. Just tell him your reasons for smoking (relaxation, putting things in perspective, etc.), and shit being a college graduate does not guarantee success in life. its all about self fulfillment, man.

5. He's not you.

6. Have him watch the union, it's life changing.

7. Your dad used marijuana and turned out fine right? or is he some crazy guy with no job or money....

ask him how marijuana made him quit college and how nothing else effected him dropping out

8. Being a college graduate does not guarantee "success," but it multiplies your earning power several times over to say the very least.

9. if someone is going to fuck some shit up in there life, eventually it will happen if they smoke weed or not