Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Could Have Happened?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hcarter50, Dec 21, 2011.

1. I got arrested and my friend had a hunting rifle in the back seat. I was arrested for possession of marijuana.

Well, dad was talking to me about it and he said "Just imagine what if you was by a school or if your buddy had a gun in your car."

And so I told him "Dad we did have a hunting rifle in the back seat."

He said I was really lucky..

Is he right? What could they have done? The cop saw it and asked about it, but didn't mind once my buddy told him.

2. Uhmm, if he's licensed and the gun in registered to him (or you), and you weren't running around the streets firing it like mad men, the nothing. :smoking:

3. Did he have a license for it lol? There had to be a legal reason the cop didn't do anything about it or you live somewhere its widely accepted hahaahahah

4. Appreciate it.
    Maybe he was registered.
    ...or maybe since it's alabama he said yeehaw and let it go ahaha

5. where at in bama? i live hurrr

6. It's break so I'm at my parents in Andalusia.
    I live in Troy on campus.

7. From what I've heard firearms + drugs = felony, maybe I'm mistaken and state laws differ. I'd say you living in Alabama has a lot to do with it, and most likely you's guys really hunt, if it was a glock it'd probably been another story.

8. Haha yeah, I've heard the same. And yeah pretty sure it has a lot to do with it. I don't hunt, but the guy who had it only had it for hunting purposes.

9. Buddy of mine just got busted recently. They didn't give a shit about his hunting rifle, even though there were lots of drugs in the apt.