Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What could be wrong?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rollercoaster12, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Rolled a small joint without a filter and opened the back up. I put it in my mouth and lit it and no matter how much i drag nothing would come out the other end and the MJ just burned. Am i not doing something right?

2. Probably rolled it too tight. Did you use something to roll it other than your hands?

3. Chokin it. Roll it looser.

4. maybe you had a tear or missed a lick on the sticky. happened to me when i started rolling

5. Roll it a little looser or try poking a bobby pin or sewing needle all the way down the length of it, like when you break up a bowl for air flow. [:

6. One of two or both happened.... #1 rolled to tight or to tight where the filter is, roll it in your hands to loosen the weed up, #2 you poked a hole in it somewhere and your just getting the air through the hole every drag.

7. Smoke a bowl instead maybe.

8. rolled it way to tight or did a sloppy job tucking in the paper with your thumbs.

try crumbling up the rolling paper like a used gum wrapper.
    then undo it & roll it up as you normally would.

itll make it more manageable & easier to tuck in.
    once its all said & done you wont be able to tell you crumbled it up.

:smoking: