What containers to use for ISO hash

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by blueleafpencil, Aug 21, 2018.

1. What kind of containers are best to be used for ISO hash making?
    I mean, there have been some reports of people that used isopropyl alcohol for cleaning plastics and accidentally decolorated them (it means that iso had dissolved some paint/plastic) and also aluminium reacts with it (not sure if only in presence of mercury or not) to form aluminium isopropoxide.
    I ask this question because I have a guerilla grow that should be harvested in a month, and because of personal unexpected security issues I'm not able to bring a half a pund of smelly bud back to my house and also unable to dry it properly; I thought it was best to buy 3 gallons of 99.5% ISO and some buckets (metal buckets or plastic buckets), partially grind all the fresh harvested bud, put them all in one of the buckets along with the iso and stir for some minutes, then filtrare it and pour the liquid into the other bucket and let it sit there for a few days for the iso to evaporate(assuming it won't rain), then scrap the hash and bring it back safely; still, the main concern is what containers/buckets should I use for this process?
    Also any advice for this process is welcome since it would be my first time doing this