Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what containers can you use for weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dersz, Jul 30, 2012.

1. i need some ideas, bcus ive been looking round the house, and i cant use any perscription med containers, and there arent any flim canisters or anything.. soo help (lol and no penut butter jars or huge shit) and thanks in adv!

2. A zip-lock baggie. Or go to the store and buy a mason jar.

3. anything airtight will keep your bud fresh :)

4. I use the Rubbermaid tupperware's that Costco sells...the ones with the red lid. They stay really air tight, my stash doesn't dry out and I buy at least an oz at a time for a single user.

5. Altoids tin/Icebreakers mint container

6. I use mason jars to store my weed in. I also have this ziploc container that I keep my bowl in. Both do well with retaining smell, but I'm not sure if the ziploc container could keep in the weed smell; my bowl doesn't smell as strong as the weed I get :rolleyes: