What Consoles do you have? (Pics)

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by xLDKx NewYorker, Jan 24, 2014.

If you're looking for a comfortable mouse, I strongly recommend the Mionix NAOS series. I have an 8200 and it's incredible. I can game all day and not experience any pain or discomfort at all

2. I own a N64, GameCube, Wii, PlayStation, PlayStation 2, Xbox, and Xbox 360 for home consoles. For handhelds I own the Game Boy, Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance SP, Nintendo DS, DS Lite, and a DSi. Out of all of those, the ones that get played the most are N64, Game Cube, Wii, Play Station2, and Xbox 360. For handhelds, Game Boy Advance SP all the way.

I used to own a NES, SNES, Genesis, and a Dreamcast. I sold the first three though, and both Dreamcasts I bought ended up breaking for weird reasons.

I've played PC games before. Maybe I've never found the 'right' game/computer for me, but just not up my alley. And from the sound of this thread, probably too complicated for me to want to get into. But I respect it all the same, in the end you're still sitting down, facing a screen, and playing a game.

Mouse over keyboard what are you talkin about buddy

4. I obviously meant controller, I slipped. It was 2am, you should have been able to figure it out considering I was quoting you.

Well, like you said, ive had experience with both and i prefer the controller; the mouse does have its applications but overall id much rather have a controller, its developed strictly for gaming, not for pointing and clicking. 

6. #46 Rainy Daze, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
    [quote name="emf3rd" post="19428532" timestamp="1391003609"]I own a N64, GameCube, Wii, PlayStation, PlayStation 2, Xbox, and Xbox 360 for home consoles. For handhelds I own the Game Boy, Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance SP, Nintendo DS, DS Lite, and a DSi. Out of all of those, the ones that get played the most are N64, Game Cube, Wii, Play Station2, and Xbox 360. For handhelds, Game Boy Advance SP all the way.I used to own a NES, SNES, Genesis, and a Dreamcast. I sold the first three though, and both Dreamcasts I bought ended up breaking for weird reasons.I've played PC games before. Maybe I've never found the 'right' game/computer for me, but just not up my alley. And from the sound of this thread, probably too complicated for me to want to get into. But I respect it all the same, in the end you're still sitting down, facing a screen, and playing a game.[/quote] That's what some people forget... It's a video GAME people who think there better than others because they play on a certain platform are a joke.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. [quote name="welker 420" post="19434672" timestamp="1391089552"]That's what some people forget... It's a video GAME people who think there better than others because they play on a certain platform are a joke it's supposed to be fun not a ego contestSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. chill, in case you haven't noticed most of em say that shit just to fuck with you and when you tear up and give them the reaction they want it just gives them more ammo to use against you lol. Nobody cares honestly, it's all in fun everybody just playing games.

9. I own 2 ps1's, ps2,ps3,ps4, 2 n64's, and a nintendo famicom with disk system, sold all my snes stuff, almost regret it.. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. They're kids, don't mind them.

lol $1,000 a year? what exactly would cost $1,000 a year? I built my rig in 2011, it was $600 then and it's still great now. I'm talking 1080P maxing out most things.

You say you play Crysis 3 high 1080 "3D" but you're clearly lying because 1. nobody says they're playing a game in 3D 2. nobody uses 3D 3. Crysis 3 is a pretty demanding game, why would you have a great PC like that and still be so dumb?

Whether or not you use a controller or a mouse, is your choice. But the better choice is typically the mouse, considering it has better accuracy. This isn't even debatable, controllers are good for some games IMO but for most e.g. FPS games you will definitely do worse than someone with a mouse.

12. You're just better with a controller. It doesn't mean that mouses suck. It just means you're better with the limited option.

13. Not very complicated, and at the end there is a difference because PC gaming is cheaper. That's the thing about it + mods etc. the list goes on really.

14. Jesus fuck people i said and i highlighted and i said i highlighted it... "FOR THE BEST EXPERIENCE" $1000 4 Y34R as in mr dumbfuck elitist prick getting a 4xx series then increments in said series then 5xx 6xx titans and so on...so done with this thread...

15. #55 xLDKx NewYorker, Feb 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2014
    I'm perfectly fine with medium and 720...also high not ultra or whatever 2nd highest...and what do you mean noone plays in 3D i do every once in a while
    @[member="League"]

16. I have a GameCube, a PS2, a PS3, and a motherfucking Intellivision. :laughing: 

[​IMG]

No joke man, the graphics are intense. ;) 

17. #57 HighThereJackie, Feb 5, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
    hmmm for CONSOLES I have:

Nintendo Entertainment System
    PS2
    X-Box
    X-Box 360
    Wii

I've also got a gameboy colour and a gameboy advanced

18. started out with a Colecovision my dad bought
    then it was Nintendo, SNES, Playstation, PS2

finally I bought the PS3 Uncharted 3 bundle when it was released which is the only console I currently own
    eventually I will get a PS4 and prolly end up keeping my PS3

on a side note..... I play the early GTAs and Morrowind on my laptop.

19. 0127141513.jpg

Missing few consoles in the pic. These are just the ones Ive had in a box @ my place. This is the rest of my list.

1)Original PS2
    2)Slim PS2
    3)NES
    4)Xbox 360
    5)Gamecube

My Grandma bought me the DreamCast and Original PS2. As you can tell she is the coolest fucking Grandma in the world:). I still bring up how she bought me that DreamCast (she doesnt know what I am talking about lol, but it still makes her happy)