What city do you rep!?

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by buds4lowfi, Feb 22, 2013.

1. I'm ripping NYC and I'm trying to see if there's any people from NYC on this. Spring and summer coming up and i want to network with people. I make music and i want to connect with people. ( Planet of the Tapes: http://official.fm/playlists/2bpI ) ITS A FREE DOWNLOAD!!!!! But I also want to know where people are from that use this forum!

2. what kinda music is it? i make music too. acoustic pop stuff mainly (got no band).

3. Im from Bluefield West Virginia. But I currently live in Louisville ky. I lived in Winston Salem for 5 years. Then Morganton for another 2

4. I make hip hop but love all music! I make all types of stuff. Check the link out. Download it if your feeling it. Do you have any music online? I would love to hear it.

5. check your rep cause if you youtube my real name some of the videos come up and then you can find the rest on my channel. theres all one take though and not very good (i was doing drugs.. now sober).. i need to get around to re recording them sometime lol

6. How do you like it in Kentucky? Have you ever been to NYC? And is there anything you really like about where you live now?

7. GODDAMN SON!! i'm like not even a min into the first song and GOOOOOOODAMN!!!! feeling it dude!

if you wanna collab let me know.. i used to freestyle all the time but if we collab unless you wanted me to try and lay down a verse i could throw a solo into one of your songs ya know?

but damn dude such a groove i am FEEELIN IT!

good ass shit right here ladies and gents GOOD ASS SHIT!!

8. What name should I search? And where are you from?

9. #9 DAVlD, Feb 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2013
    from rhode island.. aquidneck island if you know where that is.. near Newport

edit: and check your rep just not tryna throw my name out here ya feel me

also i shared this shit in nirvana damn i ain't feel much hip hop since when j cole's album came out... you can defiantly go places man. you got such a nice flow

10. Obvious right

11. Moorhead Minnesota where supposedly the bitches give more head

12. Thanks man! Share it if you know anybody who might like it. It's a free DL. When you get a chance check this album out! http://official.fm/playlists/6h1q. Yea, a collabo would be cool. I want to produce for people!

13. What's obvious?

14. Is shorties head game really that serious out there? Lol

15. yeah dude i'mma show my RL buddys too later today.. and defiantly will check that out when i'm down with the first one..

and yeah man if you down throw a beat my way and if you know the key it's in let me know otherwise i'll figure something out.. i'll just jam over it and i'll send it back if you like what you hear you can do a track and i'll actually write a solo for it not ust jam.

idk maybe cause i got RI in my location but i'm not sure lol

16. I rep grasscity.......... :eek:

17. Lol smh.

18. Methdesto

19. Where is that homie?

20. CROYDON CR0 south london!!