What Channel ya flip to when you're stoned??

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by lildonaka1, Feb 12, 2010.

1. After I just smoked I hate watching MTV or BET/Vh1 that realityshow bullshit, and the news is too much, the movie channels HBO, MAX, SHO are alright, but for basic cable...

National Geographic Channel - Great programming, educational at that, its interesting when you're sober, that much better when you're not.

ID Channel - I think this is new, its a lot of crime documentaries, I love seeing the stories of some fucke dup individual and how he buried his victims in his basement or some crazy stuff... its dark, but when I'm high the shit blows my mind some of the shit people do and almost get away with!

VH1 (WHEN THEY SHOW MUSIC!) When they show music videos, they're alright, its usually Vh1 Classic.. some documentary or performance, I love watching a doc about musicians like Behind the Music.

Others are
    Ovation Channel
    PBS (boring sober, opposite high!)

2. animal planet or adult swim if its on.

idk how anyone can watch pbs in any state of mind, unless it's bob ross painting

3. The Comedy Channel is always good for laughs.

4. lol yeah, they have some cool music documentaries

Oh yeah i forgot about Comedy Central.. I love the stand up..

5. #5 LBJ-BTNH, Feb 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2010
    love National Geo. and History channel

Also love the food network and man vs. food on travel channel as long as I got money to go buy what I see too cook up otherwise I can't watch that channel

And when ever my team is playing ( Cleveland Cavs ) then I watch them

6. Check out Current.tv if you have it

7. I can watch that sober, that's the channel of the year imo

8. I usually just watch stuff I previously DVR'd, but if there's nothing there I'll either put ESPN, Food Network, Cartoon Network, or TruTV on

9. def gotta go with A&E as my favorite .. love the crime shows
    iD is really good too and i also like natgeo once in a while
    then history channel is good as well .. and oh yeah SpikeTV sometimes

i like shows like "The First 48", "Gangland", "Crime 360", "Manhunters", "DEA"

10. Yeah DEA, First 48... they all revolve around the snitches love those shows

11. haha i hate to say it, but the first thing me and my friends look for is the show little people big world. For some reason little people are really fun to watch, especially because the couple (both little people) have 2 sons; one little and one normal sized, and the normal sized one is like 10 and hes bigger than both his parents and his brother so he just tools on them. Also the like 12 year old daughter is the tallest person in the family which is amusing in itself.

12. I generally flip around between Discovery, History, Travel, Cartoon Network at night, Comedy Central, Food Network, Fox on Sunday nights, BBC, and G4. And DVR is the greatest invention ever.

13. I'd feel guilty watching that show... but that reminds me of my other favorite show I forgot..
    INTERVENTION which is really satisfying to look at fried lol...even though I'm being entertained off of somebody's misery.

14. i hate MTV with my all guts but i must Jersey Shore was quite entertaining and i am excited for the next season ... i am from long island, ny and i find it hilarious because i see people like them every day and it just entices me that this really a lifestyle

15. yeah people keep talking about that show but i've still never seen it

16. I don't know why, but I fucking love that show.

And I mean Love...

17. Dude that's crazy, I don't watch all the channels you watch, but all the channel I flip through are all on your list. LOL

Here's my list

Discovery, History, Travel, Cartoon Network at night, Comedy Central, Fox on Sunday nights and G4. I also watch HBO when there's a good series on like Curb You Enthusiasm. Larry David is my Boy!

Oh and another show I watch is on MTV. I normally never watch and hate MTV but the Jersey Shore show is fucking HILARIOUS. Guidos make me laugh, every time.

18. adult swim,TBS,animal planet,discovery channel

19. What you don't like watching This Old House? Or Arthur,or maybe some Reading Rainbow?:confused_2::D:laughing::smoking::smoke:

20. uhhh old school nickeloadien cartoons! im talking Rocket Power, Rug Rats, DOUG, Ren & Stimpy, AHHHHH Real monsters, yah know what I mean?
    Also NatGeo, HBO/showtimes/cineamax etc, I also really like watching the news? hah but if all else fails pay per view and DVR are always my BFF