What causes this?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by kkyle1227, Apr 20, 2017.

1. [​IMG]

Strain is Fruity pebbles. Straight Coco. Ph feeding is 5.5-5.8. Coco ph at the root zone is 5.6
    Under t5s for 18 hours a day. Temp is 75 humidity is 35.

I'm in Colorado. I keep humidity low due to bug issues.

Thanks!!

Sent from my LG-H918 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. If it's on old growth, it doesn't necessarily mean anything. Older growth will die off all along the life span of the plant. But as your plant matures into flower if you're finishing it outside, be VERY aware of bugs, caterpillars, and other fun things we deal with in the natural environment. Lots of times, by the time you know you've been hit by something, so much damage has been done already that you can't do anything about it. And if you're flowering several plants, always remember to not touch one and then go touch another without sanitizing your hands first as it's quite easy to transfer one issue to another plant just by feeling around on them. Always look to your new growth to determine whether you actually have a problem or not. I think this is an old leaf that did it's job and it's moving on in the death cycle. Good luck. TWW

• Like Like x 1
  3. It is old growth. All my new growth is spot on. Good looking out TWW. I appreciate the knowledge.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Grasscity Forum mobile app