Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Causes These Symptoms?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Smoke Break, Aug 10, 2012.

1. To keep it short, I was chilling and smoking with a few of my friends and got really high to the point where my ears were ringing and I was briefly stumbling and zoning out (more than usual). I've never had this happen before and I'm wondering if anyone else has ever experienced it or might know what causes it.

2. Sounds like dehydration.

3. it happens when you're on the verge of passing out from being so high. your blood sugar can also drop from being that stoned. dehydration and lack of energy also play a part in it. be more prepared next time before you smoke that much. it hasn't happened to me particularly, but it has happened to friends in the past, and i've gotten quite close to that point

4. dont worry man, one of the first times i smoked a bong my hearing went really fuzzy and i walked down a trail zoning out at the horizon for about 5 minutes lol. its normal

5. #5 Hater, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    well obviously in your case, smoking weed.

6. You smoked too much, too fast. Pace yourself. If youre comfortably high, you dont need to smoke anymore right?

7. Something similar happene to me aswell, you just smoked a little too much

8. First of all, thanks for all the help.

I always try to keep a bottle of water next to me when I smoke, but we always smoke late at night when everyone is tired.

Smart ass :p

I took one too many gb's :smoke:. And that is a good point.