What causes me to get "smoked out"?

Discussion in 'General' started by abastien95, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Ok guys, so I was smoking yesterday, and it got to the point where I didn't even want to hit the bowl anymore. Does this ever happen to any of you? I was just done. Haha. I just wanted to sit there and do nothing.

2. Yeah, absolutely. Everybody has their limit, and there is a point where smoking more won't get you any higher, so yeah it's normal.

3. I was actually looking for a more scientific answer. Like why your body actually does that. Is it more like a mental apathy thing? Or your just too lazy to take another hit?

4. Maybe you've reached the THC saturation point

5. [quote name='"Fire Stone"']Maybe you've reached the THC saturation point[/quote]

What is this THC saturation point?

6. #6 Fire Stone, Feb 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2013
    The point of diminishing returns, as it relates to how much more high you feel vs. how much more you smoke.
    For example, you smoke a joint and feel pretty high. You then smoke another joint of same size and quality, but you don't necessarily feel twice as high. Smoke a third, you're really just wasting weed by then, because you're already high as fuck!
    There have been times when I actually felt like I've smoked myself straighter.
    The amount it takes depends on the person, their tolerance, weed potency; it also can vary from time to time of smoking.

7. Haha man you're livin my life. I would always get smoked out when I went to high school. Just smoke generously and people will continue to smoke you out. If you're high enough and it's not yours there's no reason to be greedy.

Manners matter man, keep up the good work!

8. Yup, sometimes, not usually though.

9. I feel you here man! Just last weekend one of my boy came by with a FAT blunt(1.5ish... and no IDC if your epenis is bigger and you don't think that's fat whoever the potential smart alec maybe).

Well anyways, as I'm not someone who doesn't match I grounded up weed to roll an equally fat J thinking we would spark them up at different times. But nope this ***** is crazy and after we finished burning down the J, he pulled out the blunt and sparked it. Well we finished that too and hitting a pitstop over at Wawa(probably was so clear we were baked lol, felt like I was one of the zombies off Walking dead..) we went back to my place feasted on the munchies and played xbox for a couple of hours.

God damn it I didn't even feel like smoking for most of the next day as I was still groggy from that sesh.

10. That's what I feel like right now bro. But I'm going to smoke the rest of what I got left from yesterday's session today. I should be able to get baked.

11. Personally if I get too high I get very uncomfortable and it's not fun there defently is a limit

12. I've gotten smoked out, and I was totally chill. However, most strains will cause me to have panic attacks. But the thing that I've noticed is that if I smoke enough of any strain, I'll never have a panic attack. And my meds for bipolar disorder help keep me calm too.

13. When I do its cause i got a headrush or im already high as fuck and i dont need anymore so its uncomfortable to keep smoking.

14. Also, getting smoked up = getting smoked out, which is when somebody lets you smoke their bud.

I think a couple people came into this thread and got confused by you saying smoked out.

15. Ok. Then what's the term for what I described?

16. Greening out is a pretty similar term. Usually it means somebody smoked so much they felt sick or threw up.