Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what caused this bad experience? not completely bad actually

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xDiMGTx, Oct 7, 2010.

1. me and my friends were smoking a fatt blunt in the woods, when out of nowhere my vision started going, and things got real dizzy and i couldnt comprehend what anybody was saying. i said i had to sit down and almost fell down, haha it was actually kind of funny. then when i sat, i felt this hot wave sensation go through my body, so i took my sweatshirt off, but still felt kinda warm. it was an amazng but very odd sensation, and im starting to think it had to do with blood/dehyration/empty stomach? anybody know what may have been the cause of this? of course afterwards when we left i was perfectly fine when we got back in the car, and enjoyed the rest of my high:hello:
    but i just would really like to stop that from happening in the future, unless its sporadic?
    still blazin:smoke:

2. you could of had bud that was laced with something

3. *facepalm"

your bud was NOT LACED!

You just got high man. Next time eat a small meal 30 mins before smoking and stay hydrated. Your all good man

4. lol i know for a fact it wasn't laced. i got it from my dealer whos always consistant with heady bud. ive actually been a heavy smoker the past 3 years and have never experienced anything like this, ive seen kids that have told me they needed to sit down and shit, but, losing the vision was insane lol. so your saying it was being dehydrated? because i remember not drinking alot beforehand. thanks

5. hahaha when in doubt claim it was laced.....sigh... You didnt give the greatest description but what it sounds like to me is what is usually a 5-10 second episode where your vision fades to black and you get really dizzy and lightheaded and then come back. Thats when your taking repetitive hits and holding them. Lack of oxygen. Thats the way your body tells you man we need some oxygen. Its scary for a second but awesome at the same time just like you said so it really sounds like this to me

6. Do you ever experience vertigo?

If not, it was probably just the combination of weed and tobacco lowering your blood pressure. And you also say you were dehydrated...

7. thanks everybody, really good responses, i actually was experiencing vertigo at the time. and right before we smoked i had two cigs, which defiantely could of been the reason, usually i smoke AFTERWARDS, but oh well. oh and for the person above about the oxygen thing, me and my friends have this thing where we take one hit, two, then on the third hold it in as long as you can. i did that a few times lol that also could of been the reason. thanks for all the help everybody:smoke:
    stay high

8. #8 hurb1, Oct 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2010
    Oh when i said "lack of oxygen" this was only a guess as to what was happening. On second thought and seeing the responses it could have been a sudden drop in blood pressure or a combination of both. THe bottom line though is that its most definetely in my experiences caused by taking and hold many hits in succession and seems to trigger easier when smokin the roach. All in all it seems to be a pretty benine little episode just as long as your sitting down when it happens. p.s perhaps its a temporary spike in carbon monoxide in the blood stream, haha im not a doctor.

9. sounds like an experience I had when I first got high...is it possible you got higher than normal...toked up too much.

But I do co-sign that a meal and staying hydrated especially if you haven't eaten anything all day could play a part in your situation.

Your good though, just experiment and see how your body responds with a full stomach.

10. see i don't think it's the "too much thing" because i've smoked way more than a blunt and have been fine, i've never had a bad weed experiene up until now, never threw up from weed, anything. i definately think it could of been a blood pressure thing, maybe that can explain the hot sensation? i dont know, lol im not a doctor either, but i will definately experiment around with this.
    thanks again:smoke::smoke::smoke: