Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What can you tell me about this nugget?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Looker1232, Dec 14, 2015.

1. New dealer that's a friend of mine wants to sell me this. What can you guys tell me about it?

Attached Files:

2. Looks nice 7/10 would smoke but needs a bit more trimming

3. I can tell you it's definitely marijuana/cannabis/weed/pot/dope/grass

4. But is it mota?

5. Strain ID: 842779146
    Distributor: Carlos
    Indoor Grow
    Weight: 38 gigahertz
    THC/CBD: 320 Watts/8 m/s

6. Anyone know why i found this picture on google lol

7. Ha, you're right. That appears to be a stock photograph in use for a couple of years.

8. si, esta mota, pero...esta cheeba?

9. Oh wow. This guy was gonna rob me or give me some grass. Thanks so much for telling me this bro

10. Let me see...I can fuckin' feel it! Just give me a minute!

I just...Have to...Soak up...All of this infinite energy!

[​IMG]

And...I fuckin' got it!

That nugget comes from a long line of ancient fishing nugs out in the India Ocean, long ago they sailed from shore to shore on a boat owned by a man simply named Bill. After many, many years out at sea their mighty voyage led them to France where they merged with another nug and together became a Super Hybrid before accepting a place on another ship named The Vast Voyage, another shipping vessel based out of France.

So...I got the life story all down and shit, all I'm left wonderin' is when I can expect my $22.31 payment with the $3.96 added on...For shit.//static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif

11. It's name is Johnathan.