What can you do for a flpwering plant?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by wxchiga, Apr 4, 2009.

1. My plants are already into flowering period for a month. So I can only give them plain water? is there anything I can do to make them produce more bud at this time?

2. #3 Budbaron, Apr 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2009
    there is no need to stop feeding the plants until about two weeks before harvest. if your four weeks in you should condsider likely harvest dates to work out when to stop feeding. as for more bud add more light to the grow maybe. what are your plants? what lights? for a month into flowering i think that particular growing tip you took a photo of seems scrawny. maybe not. any other pictures?

3. Not a month just yet, I guess I meant the plants been flowering for about a month. These pictures I took like 6 days ago, I'll see what I can do just now.

4. good man.

5. #6 wxchiga, Apr 4, 2009
    DSC00845.jpg

Sorry man, I took several pictures and this is the best quality I could get for today. I have to recharge my other camera, this one I took is from my cell phone.
    It had grown a lot in 6 days as I see it.

6. #7 Budbaron, Apr 4, 2009
    looks much like my own. top cola growing nicely. the most growth will occour towards the end of your grow when the pistils are retracted mostly into the false seed pods which should swell and start the production of more resin.

what lights do you have?

7. Yo, from my limited experience those leaves look a bit droopy - are you overwatering?

8. #9 cantharis, Apr 4, 2009

From my considerable experience those girls look absolutely fine. I cannot see any hint of any kind of droopiness. Just keep on doing exactly what you are doing, and make sure they get plenty of ferts.

9. Thanx for the reply guys, I'll be giving them some flower food than.

10. I use to have 300 watt cfls of about 60 each and a 400 watt HPS for veg. I've been using plain sunlight for a month and I added 2 85watt warm light CFL with a timer like 6 days ago.

11. so you have 170w of cfl's for flower?

12. My belcony catches day light all day, no dark spot until the night fall, so I guess It'll be alright. I put those two light bulbs in between the pots, where one plant might block the the sunlight for another plant. I also put a reflecter on the side of the pots(facing the sun), to reflect more sunlight.

Will it be alright?

13. There you go.