Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What can make you "smoke yourself sober?"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blazedmymindbro, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Yes, you CAN smoke yourself sober, probably after smoking an ounce... but why? Any scientific reasons?

2. You so cant. I've smoked more then an ounce at once.

3. haha what? that's like saying you can drink yourself sober.

retarded thread.

:hide:

4. Are u kidding me? Smoking yourself sober? How does that make any sense?

5. I've experienced this phenomenon only once before. I have no idea why it happened and it really sucked, because that was the only time I could smoke in total safety(outside in a tent in a friend's backyard who's parents smoke themselves). I have no idea why it happens, for me it was a lot of weed over a long period of time, rather than all at once... meh...:confused:

6. Wanna try it and see? Don't assume things, fucking idiot.

name calling doesn't fly here /pawlywog

7. Alcohol/=/Marijuana
    Dumb ass

8. Well, I've smoked basically all day multiple times and have always been high from it. Take that how you will.

9. Do you know how psychoactive substances affect the brain? Smoking yourself sober doesn't sound possible, but maybe if your brain was so desensitized to the effects, that the effects would barely do anything to you.

10. it's not possible. there is no reason smoking more would reverse the effects.

However, you can only get so high. If you continue after this point you won't get any higher. You will be expecting to get more stoned, but as you stay at the previous level, you may percieve it as being sober.

I've heard people say it before, but no it is not truely possible.

Placebo

11. alright everyone lets not hate, why not take something we've never heard before as an opportunity to possibly educate ourselves? perhaps your not smoking yourself sober, but smoking so much over a period of time that you've reached a point of being high for so long you start to addapt to it and just feel normal?

if there are people out there who have felt this then there must be a reason for it, and thats all he is looking for.

12. Why are people to quick to ball BS?:rolleyes:
    You can smoke yourself completely sober, I don't know why or how it happens. But try to smoke, smoke, smoke, smoke, and smoke some more. Non-stop, not over a period of hours.

13. dude if it took you very very long, than after a long time your tolorance is soo high and you run out of thc reseptors after a while too i think

14. Done it...never been sober afterwards...who am I to say what this guy experienced, but it's never happened to me and that's all I can go off of.