Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What can i use.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ImTheBakerCA, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Basically I am out of papers and its a thirty minute drive to a gas station and I'm really looking to smoke any good ideas.

2. [quote name='"ImTheBakerCA"']Basically I am out of papers and its a thirty minute drive to a gas station and I'm really looking to smoke any good ideas.[/quote]

Blank bible pages.

3. dude, you gotta be the mcgyver smoker. heck use a soda can if anything

4. I don't own a bible lol

5. You're the baker. Make edibles.

6. Yeah but my parents are home so I couldn't do that

7. I remember days where I used tiny tacks to put holes into soda cans and smoke out of it all night..
    Probably horrible for your health, use some blank dictionary paper.

8. Socket and bottle. You probably have a socket somewhere

9. yep, socket on a pen casing, a little ducktape and a plastic bottle, and you got yourself a pretty fuckin decent water bong..

10. ^ This OP, Socket + Water Bottle have served to get me quite high many a time.

It's not unhealthy to smoke through a metal socket connected to a plastic bottle unless you're burning the plastic itself. It's not a poor persons thing to do, I used to use one religiously before I moved out of my moms house and got my own pieces.

11. Don't do any of these suggestions, all are terrible for your health. Grab an apple and make an apple pipe. Hell, even use any kind of fruit you want to. I've even used an orange a long time ago.

12. agree with BlazeyBones9. apple pipe for sure

13. Make a gravity bong buy a 2liter bottle and get creative.

14. I too agree with an apple pipe, much more healthy than a homemade bong

15. [quote name='"Serji87"']DON'T use a potato...for the love of god...DON'T use a potato.[/quote]

Potato pipe multiplies THC content by 10!..

Haha jk, unless you want your bud tasting like year old French fries.

16. My home made pieces from back in the day were usually a water bottle (thick plastic like gatorade, powerade, vitamin water are better) burn a hole for the bowl and one for the carb. Take tin foil and make a bowl out of it in your first hole. Make a few holes in the bowl with a paper clip or earing, and tape the foil to the bottle. Ttry to make it as airtight as possible. Apple pipe also works.

17. I agree,every toker should have the experience of smoking out of an apple pipe at least once in the lifetime,it should be a standard for weed smokers :D.

18. How the fuck did my journal post end up in here....

Sorry guys lol...