Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What can I use to get rid of red eyes other then visine

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Favre827, Feb 7, 2014.

1. I've been told visine has a whole bunch of other chemicals in it that do other things aside from getting rid of the redness from your eyes. Is there anything else I can use that is just for redness

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Rohtos, the redness relief ones.  A bit pricey, but totally worth it.  You can find them at CVS.

3. Clear Eyes Maximum Itchy eye relief

4. I wear my red eyes with pride

5. I think his point is something other than eye drops, not just visine.

I've noticed that the redness in my eyes depends on many factors. The main ones I've found are how tired are you(I've found to be more important than how high you are), how high you are, if you're hydrated(more water, less red eyes) and what you've been doing(playing video games/watching tv doesn't help).

So basically blaze in the day instead of at night, stay hydrated and don't use the computer or tv all day. Otherwise wear the devil eyes proud for everyone to see!

6. Stay hydrated. Also shut your eyes for a few minutes and that might help

7. lemon juice to combat dehydration and coffee, caffine directs blood flow to ur brain and away from ur eyes leaving ur eyes whiter and ur mind super charged. its not perfect but will get the job done (was in Europe and they dont really sell eyedrops at midnight so coffee machines everywhere helped out)

8. Battery acid