Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what can i use as rolling paper?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushSmokaa, Jan 16, 2011.

1. i really wanna smoke a joint right now and the gas station is to far and i dont feel like going out and lying to my parents right now (i still live at home) so wat can i use as rolling paper? i already have a pre packed bowl but i dont wanna smoke a bowl i need a joint lol

when i was in like 8th grade this kid rolled a sticky note joint but i think thats hella bad for you. so what can i use? or can i use a sticky note? (sorry if i sound ignorant for asking if i can use a sticky note) cuz i know you cant use printer paper because of the bleach but do they put chemicals in sticky notes?

Edit: i know theres probably a thread for this but didnt seem to find good answers pce :smoke:

2. receipt, bible paper

3. rolling paper...

but nah before i turned eighteen i used blank receipt paper before. burns about the same. probably not good for you, and it was harsh as shit.

4. whatever you do, don't use printer paper ):

5. but trust me, you say you "need" a joint. i guarentee it will be way less enjoyable than the bowl if you're smoking out of a receipt or bible paper or something.

smoke your bowl, buy papers tomorrow.

6. Make a fruit pipe

7. probably the better choice. why use a shitty replacement rolling paper when i have a glass piece lol im not thinking straight i just havent smoked a joint in like a month and have the urge thanks good advice pce

8. yeah just smoke the bowl. but a receipt or bible paper. or empty a cig and fill it with bud then take out the filter. ive used wax paper befiore too...but i dont know how safe that is.

9. Lol, random moment.

Like, one of the very first times I've ever smoked, I got stressed out from work, came home way pissed. At the time, we kept all our 'paraphernalia' (a simple pipe at the time..) at a bro's house up the road, but he was out, so that was a no go. So since I had bought the weed, I took a tiny little rip of computer paper.. way desperate .. burnt so damn fast! lol burnt myself.. got sorta high though.. :rolleyes: