Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What can I use as a bowl for a bottle bong help please

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BJCS333, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Hi need help for a bottle bong google was useless

I Cant find any:

Sockets 

I need something else that can be used as a bowl? 

thanks in advance

2. Yea dude you can use a socket. If you have a one hitter/chillum you can use that too, just poke a hole.

If you're super desperate, a hollowed sharpie, which I DON'T recommend. Its plastic, which sucks for your lungs, not to mention it'll be harsh as fuck and burn your throat and lungs

3. Tinfoil, yo.

I mean, don't make a habit of it. It's not good for your health, but using it every now and then in a pinch is fine.

4. Have any sockets from a socket set handy?

5. Sockets, tinfoil (how I used to smoke before I got a bowl), find an apple that could work...bottom of a shotgun shell works too man.

6. agreed. tinfoil works great, but dont do it alot.

op i reccomend getting yourself a beginners pipe they usually go for like 10 bucks

7. The easiest (not necessarily the healthiest or most efficient) way is to just turn your bottle cap upside down and poke some small holes in it. Tape it well on to your bottle and you have a bowl!

I don't recommend smoking out of any kind of plastic or metal, though. 

8. lol at the people saying use a socket he said he cant find any

9. #9 Fiend4Green, Aug 31, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2013
    Yo i cant believe on 1 thread u called a person a "not a true blazer" bcuz they wanted to make sure they didnt damage their lungs with fatty tokes but yet u posted in the apretice tokers asking what else u can use for a bowl????

Smfh bro

10. FUCK YOU MAN FUCK YOU!!!!!!

11. #11 Mister Meaner, Aug 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2013
    [quote name="Jumpfruit" post="18602618" timestamp="1377913067"]The easiest (not necessarily the healthiest or most efficient) way is to just turn your bottle cap upside down and poke some small holes in it. Tape it well on to your bottle and you have a bowl!I don't recommend smoking out of any kind of plastic or metal, though.[/quote]NEVER EVER DO THIS! EVER!There was a kid who died a year or so ago from smoking out of a highlighter. Fried the fuck out of his lungs. Google it. Even if the cap is metal, there is still a plastic seal in the top. Better off with foil.

12. Dude just go and buy a freakin pipe for less than $10