What can I play on this hunk of crap?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by bssarchives, Jun 27, 2017.

Tags:
  1. I have an i5 chip laptop with a dedictated gpu and it runs the ps2 emu like shit. Runs fine on my i7 with integrated graphics. Very cpu intensive emu. I've spent some time on the boards and apparently you need an i7 or equivalent to run PCSX2 even close to smoothly. They have a thread stickied on the PCSX forums about which games are smooth and which are buggy.

If I were you, on that celeron, I'd stick to NES, SNES, Genesis, Saturn, etc. That's still a fuck load of games. You may be able to pull off n64 but I doubt it.

2. Btw, Goldeneye is actually pimp as fuck on the 360 controller properly configured. Way better than that boomerang sex toy n64 controller.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hellyeah it is, mapping it to the 360 buttons can be a bitch if you don't have a config preset for but totally worth it, Goldeneye - easily the greatest FPS ever

• Like Like x 1
  4. Id try a cheap, newer game on steam and go for offline play.

Or go on YT, look up the specs of your PC on whatever game you wanna play. I know ive done it b4.

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Classic doom games (or mods ), command and conquer is always good too and the first 2 postal games should keep you busy if your into them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. emulate, brother.

other than that, get those 90s RTSes going

7. Overwatch, TF2, Chivalry Medival Warfare w/ low graphics mod, Left 4 Dead 2 w/ low graphics mod, both hotline miami games (strooooongly recommended, great music, great story, fun/challenging gameplay, and incredible atmosphere), and finally Mount and Blade Warband.