Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Can I Make With Kief?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Blazeman Bud, Jun 5, 2014.

1. I've got a little over 14g of kief I've saved up. Just been using it to top off bongs and jays but I was wondering if I could use it for cooking. And if so, how? What's the best thing to do with kief to make the most of it?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. Daaamn 14g i get lucky if i saved up a bowl of kief lol.

I sapose you could do a iso wash and do some dabs. Other then that when i smoke kief i put enough in a bowl of ash for a nice hit

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Holy shit, 14 g of kief?!! Lucky. Pics pls. I would make cannabutter using hashmoufs guide on this site

4. Please post pictures...

5. Make cannaoil with coconut oil!!

or alcohol tincture if you decide not to cook with it.

6. pix

Skate.

7. The only thing I've ever needed that much for is an ecig glycerine tincture. I'm not a fan of cooking with kief but that's just me, some people really like it. If I had that much kief it would go like this 5 grams to glycerine tincture, 5 grams to green dragon and I would press the last 4 grams to smoke with bowls or do a qwiso run with it and dab it. The possibilities are kinda endless with a half oz of kief.

8. Lately I've just been pressing my kief into hash, I have a newfound adoration of hash :smoking:

9. Thanks for the input guys. Interesting ideas.

This is one pot. I've got another 3 at home.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1401995358.552378.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1401995369.920094.jpg

10. I use an ecig vape thing. So it's possible to make a tincture that goes in it? How do you make it?

11. In a nutshell you grind up some quality herb and fill a half pint mason jar with it then sprinkle roughly 5 grams of kief on it and pour in 100% usp grade vegetable glycerine. Let it sit for a few months strain and enjoy. You can thin it out with green dragon or distiller water if it's too thick for your cartomizer. You have to use kief or hash with bud because it won't be strong enough unless you don't mind smoking a whole tank.

12. Wow just like that? No need to heat or decarb anything? Thanks for the tip. Definitely going to try it.

13. Definitely follow badkitty's guide to make capsules, or just use the oil for baked goods.

14. If you plan on eating the glycerine you can decarb but i wouldn't. You can add heat and I guess it speeds everything up but at the loss of some of the terpenes which is the same reason I wouldn't decarb. Patients is the hardest part, like I said at least 2 months, 3 or 4 would be better. Just flip the jar over every day.