Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What can I make with 4 grams of mids?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Remenissions, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Id like to bake something prefferebly, but idk if thats enough for brownies

2. With just 4 grams of weed I would advise making either 4 Firecrackers with 1g of weed in each, or maybe 8 Firecrackers with .5g each.

Have you made these before?

3. He's right , with only 4 grams make 8 firecrackers and down like 3 or four at a time and that gets me pretty high.

4. make a big 4gram brownie

5. How?? Cause id really like to enjoy eating whatever I make

6. nah you can't, unless you want to make it the microwave way but that'll be a lot grosser than firecrackers. just go with 8 firecrackers and get fucked up a few times off them, or save up more bud and make a batch of brownies.

7. I don't see why everyone goes with the same damn thing, so simple and boring. Come on, weed smokers are supposed to be creative. Everyone knows that weed is fat soluble so do something else.

Space cake is something that comes to mind, and depending on how good of a cook you are, amazing! I've seen people make candy, or chocolates so there are endless possibilities. You can also make delicious food, weed + oil/cheese fondues, just a bunch of different shit. Good luck!

8. Try making THC pills! They're easy and very effective.. plus, with only 3.5 grams, you can make about 30 pills.
    I actually made them yesterday using microwave, olive oil, 3.5g buds, and 30 empty gelatin capsules.
    1. Saturate the weed with just enough olive oil.
    2. Microwave the mixture for 2 minutes.
    3. Stir the mixture vigorously.
    4. Microwave it for another minute.
    5. Mix in a little bit more olive oil, and mix it in vigorously.
    6. Microwave for 30 seconds.
    7. Let the mixture cool.
    8. Using a pipette or some sort, transfer all the material into capsules. (I put the residue of buds in as well, just in case there are any THC left, since oil can bind with THC without heat, though it'll take a while.)

Then enjoy........ I've been a daily smoker for around 4 years, and when I took one pill, I felt like I took a light painkiller,... and of course, the munchies. When I took two pills, I got pretty high for a very long time.

It's pretty easy, and won't take much time.
    Enjoy.

9. make 1 or 2 really potent muffins or brownies or something?

just follow the recipe for cannabutter trimming the recipe to use only 4 g's

10. Thanks for the help everyone, those pills have peaked my interest.
    And yes I saw the sticky, but i didnt see any reviews on the non heat kind.

What else can I put Cannabutter on if I were to make it

11. EVERYTHING.
    i used to make kraft dinner with cannabutter <3 :)

12. That is awesome!!! Never though of useing weed for dinner , usually just treats

13. Cinnamon toast

14. could whore yourself out to 1,000 fat chicks for $50 each, or 50 really fat chicks for $1,000

15. well what you should do first is make the canna butter and really think about what you'd like to make. i'd make 2 cookies or cupcakes or something. maybe be creative and make ice cream or something haha

16. one thing i did which was AWESOME..

Mind you, my goal wasn't to get absolutely wrecked, I just wanted to get a nice high, and eat some sweet food.

We made cannaqueso dip. :smoke::smoke::smoke:

We took a stick of velveeta cheese, and double boiled it so it melted up nicely.

then we took some finely grinded up bud(we did it with a 1/4(7 grams) but you can do it with less) and put it in with the cheese.

Let that simmer VERY low for about 15 minutes

Once that is done, you should barely be able to see the bud.

Mix in some salsa, grab some chips and it tates awesomee.

We ended up getting absolutely wrecked off this, it was me and 2 friends.