Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What can I do with this Weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by WorldwideToker, Jun 18, 2015.

1. I have about 3.30 grams of some weed that has been cleaned / wiped with those little wipes I have a pic of below.. I'm gonna throw it out but is there anything else I can do with it? Smells like the wipes.. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434645663.138081.jpg Has a very moist texture and is hard to break apart.

2. There has to be a story behind this. Why did you need to use wipes? :smoke:

3. Horrible... you ruined some gorgeous medicine...

4. Yeah whats the problem here

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #5 WorldwideToker, Jun 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2015
    I didn't ruin it lol I would never do that.. It's a long story but I don't plan on smoking it since it smells like strong wipes and I saw mold on another nug. Disgusting lol I put all that shit right in another jar for now.

6. You could try water curing it.

7. I agree with dankness420.  Water curing should remove the smell of the wipes. It looks like fine cannabis.

8. is water curing hard? Is it worth doing to save 3 grams?

9. I just read a post about water curing. You put it in a jar fill it to the top with water soak for 24 hours then drain and repeat for like a total of three or four days then dry it out and smoke it unless you want to cure it more. It maybe 3G and you might think it is a waste of time but if you are going to toss it why not experiment with it and maybe learn a new technique. Oh from the pictures I have seen the buds do look kind of fucked from water curing and they say the taste and smell are totally different that air drying and jar curing but the people that were on this thread said the potency was the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. otroo has it right- that's how you water cure cannabis.  It's definitely worth doing if you were going to bin the bud.  Water cure is great for edibles.

11. It's 3 grams dude, if it's questionable trash it, no biggie

12. Thanks for the reply. I think I might try and water cure in the future if I'm dry, but right now I rather not waste the time. All Tucked aside in a mason jar for now.

13. Na I'm just gonna put it to the side for now. It would be nice to water cure and make some edibles with it on a rainy day when im dry.

14. Old me would have smoked that anyways .. okay I might still actually.

I mean, I used to get this shit we called " Laundry detergent strain " back in high school because it literally smelled like soap.

15. Still unsure as to why OP wiped the buds in the first place..

16. #16 WorldwideToker, Jul 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2015

17. I didn't wipe it. It's a long story that im not gonna get into. If you read the whole thread you would already know that.

18. just make some quick iso

19. Lol. He squeezed out a fat nut onto his weed sack folks!!