What can I do with this situation?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by briangumble, Aug 7, 2009.

1. I went on a date with this girl, and I'm not gonna lie it was the first date I've ever been on in my life (I'm 19). So there were some awkward moments but overall I think it went well. We went to the movies and ended up smoking a blunt at my house. And I know this was a dumb move but I asked for a kiss, but I was high at the time, I think I would of just done it if I was sober. Being high helped me and hurted me at the same time. Well I kissed her and I probably sucked at it cuz it was the first time I ever kissed a girl lol. Well over the next week I texted her and called her a couple times but she didn't answer or hit me back, so I knew it wasn't gonna work out. So I e-mailed her and basically said "lets just be friends" cuz I knew it was gonna go in that direction anyway so I wanted to say it first instead of it being the other way around. She agreed and talked about how she still wasn't over her ex. I want to have a friends with benefits relationship with her, and I wanted to know if you guys think that's still possible at this point? And what would be the best way to try and make that happen? Before my intentions was to be in a relationship, but now I'm just looking at friends w/ benefits. This is all new to me so I'm figuring it out as I go along.

Cliffs:

-Went on a date with a girl, might of fucked up
    -She doesn't take my calls after that so I e-mail her and say lets just be friends
    -She agrees
    -I still want to smash

2. It sounds like your first date went well... Asking for a kiss on a first, let alone your first ever date was badass, but might have been a wrong move.. Go out on a few more dates and get to know yourself and how you feel comfortable around women.. The whole friends with benefits thing gets old fast.. I wouldn't recommend it, just be friends with the girl.. I bet you can find somebody near you who would let you pierce them with your man sword..

3. Nah man she's not interested. Move on. +rep for gettin a kiss on your first date ever, but next time I'd recommend just doing it without asking. You'll come off much more confident and attractive.

4. I agree haha, look man, you just got into it, so start exploring. I'd say don't get into a relationship until you are a confident, attractive guy, can pull new girls to have sex with whenever you want, have a nice rotation of girls going, and you are totally sure that it is the right person.

I'd say go thru at least 30-50 girls sex wise before settling down, makes it easier not to cheat later. Also you can always have an open relationship, getting yourself in a commited relationship can ruin you sometimes.

JMO, and don't take it the wrong way but getting into a relationship when you first start out can really ruin you and is not the smartest thing to do. Trust me, I have been there, it really can fuck shit up, get that experience first son! :cool:

5. Go fishing for another girl, sounds like that ones over.

6. i would still try to slip it in.. shit girls love dick.. we like pussy.. its sex its fun who cares just do it!

7. Just let it go, go out there and meet more women.

8. you can always try inviting her out with a bunch of other friends, so it doesnt feel quite like a date. that way she can get to know ya and see if she likes you without feeling the pressure of "dating". if ya do this just be yourself and chill, dont make things weird just act like shes your friend and she should be friends with yours

9. I agree with RushTheG on this one. Get the experience first, then decide where you want to go.

It's like playing Elder Scrolls Oblivion. Sometimes it's better to finish the side quests before you finish the main quest. :cool:

10. sounds like you did pretty good on your first date man. and i agree with pretty much everyone else in here, just try and get pussy from someone else. it will most likely be easier, and less complicated. the friends with benefits thing ends badly 90% of the time. if all your looking for is pussy right now then go out to some clubs (fake ID?) and try and meet girls there. if you know how to spot the right girls they are very easy to take home. and you would also get more experience and variety that way.
    i am assuming your a virgin still since it was your first date and kiss. most people are bad at sex their first few times. so if you pick up a girl at a club and mess up it's not a big deal, but if you mess up with a girl you actually like you could potentially mess up the relationship. just go try and meet new people, don't obsess about pussy or anything, but be actively trying to get it by going places and meeting people.

11. Yeah, I'm trying to talk to other girls just in case things don't work out. This girl sends mixed signals though. She'll say things like I'm cool and that it was cool kickin it with me and we should kick it again etc. But I hit her up a couple times to hang out and she either said she can't or didn't answer/hit me back. I'm really confused. I hate it when girls do that.