Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What can I do with my Roaches?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Maconhumano, Feb 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Hey guys, I have a thousands of roaches and I don't fuckin know what do with them, maybe some hax.
    if anyone knows how I can do hax with the roaches, whether it's worth it or it's better to roll a giant joint?

Attached Files:

2. If you have a piece you should use that to smoke them.

3. I smoke them
    I smoke them in the bong but it's a fuckin shit

4. Roll one big fat roach blunt & get stoned as fuck lol

5. Yeah maybe at 20/4

6. Either cut them open and smoke the bud in something else, or do a time bomb with it in ur bowl. The roach sticks vertically into the bud in the bowl, then you light it and get hits thru the bong. Eventually it will burn down to the bud's level and the bowl gets ignited in a blaze of glory

Sent from my SM-G925V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  7. Wow that time bomb looks like a nice thing to try

8. Make a roach hitter my lil bro made me one for Christmas

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. pack them in a bowl bro.

10. I save mine and give them as a gag gift at a Christmas swap every year. Funny thing is people seem to love it. Haha

11. Yeah, you could go the giant 3rd gen joint route with it, or if you want to conserve, just unwrap and pack bowls with it. Or don't unwrap them and pack bowls, I've seen that done, too.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

12. Roll a Cali-Cannon. 3.5 grams of weed into on fat fucking joint.