Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What can I do with kief?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sublime, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Not sure if this is the right spot, but I know I could Google but I want realistic options. I don't sit on ounces of weed or even half ounces. So it takes a good while for me to build up kief.

What kind of things can I do with kief? Can I make hash? What are some other clever things I can do with it? In a medium to small amount.

2. Hash is just kief or resin compressed, sometimes with a little heat.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I don't know what "medium to small amount" means to you but you could cook with it, make tinctures, make oil... If you just have a gram or two I would just cover the resin with cellophane and fill a glass bottle with hot water. Roll the bottle over the dry resin that is wrapped in the cellophane a few times until it is flat. You will have a nice chuck of hash. If it bubbles when you smoke it, and the ash is white when you are done then it is very high quality. If it doesn't bubble and there is a lot of dark or black ash then it had some leaf in it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Oil, cook with it or make oils or just sprinkle it on a joint, on you you can put it on a doughnut

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. A lot of people don't know this but with keef, it can boil in fat like 2% and higher milk. Just get the milk to a boil (even the lightest boil will work) and stir for 3 minutes and prepare to get as high as 15 equivilant bong hits of the same amount. Try it man it will change your life.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Throw it on top of a nice, dank, bud bowl, hit it gently, and melt into the world.:love-m3j::hippie:

Or, in the legendary words of Scarface-'Just smoke it, yo!'

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Like Like x 2
  7. save it theres nothing more satisfying than a fat bowl of kief