What Can I Do About This?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BuddhistBrian, Nov 20, 2011.

1. There's this girl that I'm kind of dating and she has this punk bothering her. He posts shit on FaceBook and talks so much shit about her in general. I'm not a violent guy but this makes want to kick some ass. He's pretty much a real life troll and I need to take care of it. Are there any non-violent ways I can get this guy to shut up?

P.S. I know this might seem like some underage bullshit but I'm 19 and this pathetic asshole is 20 years old and he's living with his mom and isn't in school or anything.

2. Tell him to fuck off

3. I already have, he just doesn't care.

4. How bout she blocks him as on facebook and ignores him in general. Sounds like there is a story there...

5. The only problem is that he tells people shit and some believe it and then all this drama unfolds.

6. dont feed the troll..

7. Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster. And if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

8. Find his house. If hes got a car, key it. Leave a note taped to the hood of his car or anywhere he'd see it. State what you want in the note, with a little bit of a bluff/threat like:

"seriously grow the fuck up and leave the poor girl alone. If you continue, keying your car is the last thing on my mind. i will seriously make your life a living hell just like you tried to do to her you pussy ass bitch!"

IDK. im high

9. naw man just ignore that shit and block all contact from him, people like that feed off of retaliation so literally delete his existence from your life.

10. ban him

lol

11. I agree with ignoring him. People like that want to see you get all pissed off, and shit.

12. Get smoked up.
    Stab that fucker in the neck
    go bang that bitch for all she's worth
    get high and repeat.

13. [quote name='"Blazed4dayz"']Find his house. If hes got a car, key it. Leave a note taped to the hood of his car or anywhere he'd see it. State what you want in the note, with a little bit of a bluff/threat like:

"seriously grow the fuck up and leave the poor girl alone. If you continue, keying your car is the last thing on my mind. i will seriously make your life a living hell just like you tried to do to her you pussy ass bitch!"

IDK. im high[/quote]

I like this one.

14. I do not promote violence!

...but a lil ass beatin wouldnt hurt :D

15. The next time you see him posting bullshit about your girlfriend on FB and makes you feel like putting a bullet through his brain, turn off your computer.

16. Well if it pains you so much as to delete him then your retarded if your ladyboy friend doesn't want to delete it means she's a fan of that attention and two birds with one stone