Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What bud was it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by StazzaUK, Jun 16, 2009.

1. #1 StazzaUK, Jun 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2009
    I picked a 1/4 of this nice looking bud the other day, and i had never seen anything like it, i havent got any pics but i can describe it to you.

It was very very bright green, with no orange.

Quite crystaly

It was the strongest smelling bud i had ever smelt. Like a very strong fruity smell.

It was quite leafy

Tasted fruity

Gave me a major forgetful high. Not really a couchlook high.

Can anyone give me some ideas? I was thinking skunk, or cheese?

2. It's next to impossible to figure out what it was just from any description or photos.

It's just not possible, but congratulations on the amazing weed :). And it sounds like sativa.

3. I had some purple kush with the same description just about, but as the first reply says you can't really just identify a strain that easily.

4. ive heard of this..i think its called cannabis sativa

5. My money's on Sour D.

6. It's impossible to 100% identify a strain WITH pics. I don't know what you plan on accomplishing with a description.

7. no sour diesel in the UK.

probably some blueberry if its fruity and smelly.