Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What bud is this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tezdawgs_, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Anyone know what strain this is? In AUS btw if that makes a difference

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1381142863.428137.jpg

2. No one can tell you what strain something is from a picture.

That's just the way she goes

3. That looks like the infamous Red Haired She Devil of Tunisia! If you smoke it you turn into a sloth that enjoys Doritos and popcorn. Smoke the shit out of her.

Peace :wave:

4. [​IMG] it!!!! :bongin:  :bongin: :bongin:  

5. Any idea on how id go about finding out the strain?

6. You'll have to ask whoever grew it what strain it is. Anyway it looks like some dank, enjoy

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Nobody can tell you on here but damn seeing that pic of a single nug in a Baggie fucking brings me back to high school lol..good times.

8. Looks dank but you shouldn't worry about strain names as long as its good smoke it lol!!

9. #9 FrashXL, Oct 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2013
    I would suggest getting your smoking tool of choice and trying it out. Then, whilst in your high, go to: <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href=''>http://www.leafly.com</a>

It may take some time, but it it quite difficult to simply determine a strain through a picture, especially if the quality of the picture isn't exceptional (no offense  :p).

Best of luck and happy smoking  :bongin:
    -Frash

10. Go to your dealer, find out his connection and go to him, then find out his connect and go to him, then find out the wholesaler and find him, and find out if it goes back to the grower from this point, or continue until you meet the grower, then ask him what strain he was growing.

Even then he could lie. But your best chance of finding strain name. Good luck blade.