Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What bud is this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by padams868, Jul 22, 2012.

1. I attached a picture..Let's hope it shows up...

What bud is this? It's got more of an herbal taste too it, and the outside 'was' once covered in trichomes, and crystals(I had it in a plastic bag till I could get a jar) I am thinking Northern Lights, but I have no idea. Two , to three hits & I'm blazin'. But I am also fairly new too smoking. This was bought in the Omaha , Ne area BTW. And I realize I am new so please no flames. Yes I tried the search function. And I would like to introduce my self. I am Patrick :) I turned 18, May 22.

Attached Files:

2. Hey Patrick. We can't tell you what kind of weed you have, as there are countless strains and endless possibilities. But I can tell you thats marijuana , looks good

3. Thankyou :)

4. It doesn't look like northern lights, but strains can vary by how theyre grown and dried... so unless you get it medically theres really no way to know.

5. It's weed!
    Honestly nobody can tell just by looking at a pic, describing the taste and high would help but even then nobody can give you an exact name that would mean anything.

6. Hmm the high...I believe it's indica. More of a couch lock high, but the head high is beautiful too. Like. Mind numbing. LOL

7. Welcome to GrassCity, man! No one can tell a strain just by looking at it though. Smoke and enjoy!

8. sounds like a nice hybrid

9. how do you know what trichromes are if you don't know that people cannot identify strains. lol