What bong/recycler should I get

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Jarlb, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Hello everyone,

Here are three bong choices I can afford and all have 5 star ratings so I was wondering what looks the best for a nice hit etc and what you would say looks most costly before knowing the prices,
    Btw this is for dry herb which I guess the recycler wouldn’t be best for but I could be wrong.

thanks,
    J[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. none of them are very good flower pieces. those thin perc tubes will get clogged with ash, herb and gunk and regardless of how well you clean it , it will be difficult to unclog and remove because of the shape.
    i suggest you search for a big beaker with no percs, since percs are just for looks, they don't really do anything.

3. I’ve been reading up on it and apparently the perks give it a smoother toke which I agree with as have tried them both and think they do get the smoke cooler and more smooth

4. hahaha sure they do. then get the one with percs. then make a thread about ''my perc is clogged help'' in a couple weeks..

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I prefer the In-line. I don't like the tree perc after it tho. I would go for just an inline and add an ash catcher. 2 percs is the max you will want or it starts adding a ton of drag.

6. Bro bongs are such a waste of money. Seriously get yourself a nice Lil pipe it hits u way more. Bongs are more for showing off not taking off

7. nah bro a good thicc tall beaker is just a beautiful smoking tool. how else can you easily smoke .5 or 1gram of weed all at once, that's the beauty of bongs to me. they allow you to smoke so much at once thus getting higher (concentrate effect)

8. Thanks for all the replies, I don’t like pipes and I get what you mean by the perks clogging but isn’t that what a ash catcher is for anyways I think I might just get a bubbler as seems to be the best of both

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. percs will clog with resin from smoke, not solids or dirt (if you are using a ash catcher) plus they don't do anything, they just annoy you and make the air pull drag. get something with like 1 perc if you really want, 2 i think is annoying and 3 is just.. dumb...

10. Ok so what about this one then as it looks good quality and has a ash catcher so won’t get as dirty but I’ll clean it every other time i smoke as would want to keep my price clean anyways [​IMG][​IMG]

11. Or this one actually (sorry for so many questions) [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

12. the green one is very nice. i have a piece with very similar design. beaker, has a tree perc inside the neck etc. and i love it, the only problem is i have to clean it a lot because the tree perc clogs, but if you are willing to clean it once a week then it will be fine.

the blue one looks more like a oil-rig and it's small so the smoke will get to ur face before you can stack up a full bowl

i'd get the green one bro it will serve you nicely. i'm not a fan of that ash-catcher but it works.

13. Thanks man I’ll go for the tree perc, I don’t mind cleaning more if it’ll stay nice and keep a tasty toke

14. its a good bong mine is the same. the only problem i have with it, and why i kind of hate percs especially tree percs, is because the alcohol can't reach the top of the perc no matter how you shake it or twist it , so it never gets really clean there, you're just able to unclog it, but it will always have a spot of gunk