What beanie baby was your favorite.

Discussion in 'General' started by blazers4005, Aug 27, 2009.

1. We all had at least one beanie baby growing up. which was your favorite.
    Pics if you find them. my favorite was
    [​IMG]

it was my first beanie baby.

2. I had this little lamb that I got when I was 5 at my grandma's funeral. I cherished that thing like it was my new born child. Until one day I lost it and haven't found it since. Maybe that's a good sign I'm not ready for kids.

3. Pinky the Flamingo.

I remember my older brother giving me that one a little while before he died when I was a kid. I still have it. Holds a lot of memories for me.

4. my favorite was the mountain lion/couger/puma. or the blue jay.

5. My favorite was a crocodile. you can't fuck with that. even when i played with beanie babies they had to be badass. i mean my cat beanie baby always got it's ass kicked by batman, i got the crocodile to level the playing field.

6. Fetch still have him :D

[​IMG]

7. :laughing::laughing:

8. #8 Wet Horse Lips, Aug 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2009
    [​IMG]

Sarge, the German Sheperd was my first BB.

Or wait, no it was... Waves.

[​IMG]

I still like Sarge.

EDIT: Oh shit... I forgot I used to get my dad's old GI Joe clothes and weapons from the 60's and equip my beanie babies with them. It was fucking epic. Sarge always had his little commander hat and M14. Oh yeah. And he had a spaceship.

9. Nanook was always my fave.

[​IMG]

followed by Chip

[​IMG]

oh and Erin
    [​IMG]

10. oh god i has so many of those lol but my favourite was probably the first two i ever got. one was a black cat that my bff from BC gave me before i moved to ontario and the second was from my bff from ontario it was mystic the unicorn
    [​IMG]

but seriously i had way too many of those and i loved them all lol

11. Hah all the ones my pitbulls ate :D

12. How old are you guys? I'm 23 and I was way too old to be into stuffed animals by the time Beanie Babies came out. :confused_2:

13. i'm 22 but beanie babies were at their height when i was a kid. like 5th-6th grade.

14. Same here.. But the ol' lady collects the teenie beenies from mcdonalds because they are "cute"

15. It's different for girls. ;)

16. I was 18 or 19 when they first came out... I thought they were soooooooooo lame. :laughing:

17. I first got mine when I was 11... that's not too old! I have like a hundred of these guys. They wore off around 13, where I got a beanie baby tree at a flea market and hung all them there. It was horrifying.

18. Yeah I remember those things back in the day... I was pretty old by then also. :rolleyes:

19. Wrinklesss
    [​IMG]

i mean come on... look at that face