What autoflower should i grow first

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Deleted member 923969, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Ok so i ordered purple bullet and afghani both are feminised autoflowers i got 3 purples and 1 afghani seed. I have 1 led light available to grow 1 plant. Any suggestions my fellow potheads

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. How much room do you have in your grow room?
    How many watts is your light?

3. I got a entire bedroom to grow in 2 1200 watt led lights 1 150 watt led and 2 hps lights except im about to part ways with hps and use led only im thinking of useing 1 of my 1200 led to grow it with

4. If you have a whole room, why grow one at a time?

Are these listed as 1200 watt LEDs? Or are they actually 1200watt LEDs?
    What are the make/model numbers of them?

5. I still got plants growing yet and not many lights available to start a new grow i got bud that should be done in 3 weeks

6. Well, keep in mind that, from seed you don't need MUCH room or light for a couple of weeks. Realistically by the time they really need some heavy light, if those are indeed done in three weeks, you've got plenty of time to let them all grow, just saying, but do whatever you're comfortable with. How about the LED models?

7. They are offbrand cheap led lights i dont feel it is a true 1200 but right now its cheaper than hps i think on my led light unit it says rohs not sure if that is a brand or not

8. I don't believe so. If you are using China LEDs like I was for a month or so, keep in mind most China LEDs say "1200w" or "2000w" or some random bullshit, is just to kind of reel you in. Your average China LED listed as 1200w is about 150 watts. I have a "2000W" BestVA LED that only pulls about 400W. It's a shitty marketting technique.

With that being said though, they are cheaper to run than an HPS but it's pretty hard to really get the light in flower from a ChinaLED that you really need.

9. Currently i got 2 young females i vegged for 1 month and they showed sex in 8 days from 12 n 12 switch they are only 45 days old right now roughly my other females that are finishing up i flowered since day 1 from ground to finish no vegg i didnt veg because it is a new strain i created from crossbreading so i wanted to see what buds what come out like so this was that fastest method i could think of trying. So far its sister plants that just started flowering after 1 month of vegg seem to grow alot better than the 12 n 12 from day 1 version of them

10. That's interesting, I've seen quite a few people playing around with 12/12 from day 1, sounds like fun. If I could talk my wife into letting me snag another tent I'd love to play myself, doubt that'll ever happen though haha.

To actually answer the question you asked though, I would probably pop the purple, just because I <3 purple plants. With that being said though, they are both indicas, and I'm only personally interested in indicas to work with my insomnia.

Since you only have one afghani though, maybe pop that one after the first purple is done. I've never tried either personally.

11. I vote purple as well! The colors just make it that much more fun.

12. Haha, that's why I went with Granddaddy Purp, Purple Haze, and Purple Kush =D

I really want to grow some Black Widow. I've seen some epicly beautiful plants if you can maintain the right conditions to get the black to come out.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Correct me if im wrong but i think the "1200w" in the marketing for the leds are a comparison to the hps? I think...
    So even tho it may only draw 200w of current, its light par value should be to the same as 1200watt hps?, one thing i do know, is that rohs is a sorta compliance thing that manufacturers need to pass too meet a standard/practice whether its the electrical circuit or construction for certain countries.

Sent from my SM-G930S using Tapatalk

14. That's what they are SUPPOSED to be. With that being said, calling something "1200W" doesn't have to comply with anything, but yes rohs is a compliance thing to show that they are in compliance with the safety regulations of whatever country they are being sold to. My "2000W" China LED does not come anywhere close to comparing with a 2000W HPS. It's just a marketting thing, the bigger the number, the better most people think it is. Rather successful too I might add.

15. I just finished a purple bullet auto and I have two more to grow...and I’m looking forward to growing it again. I let mine go too long, though. Don’t go by the white hairs to determine when to flush and harvest. She will put out new white hairs on lower bud sites way past the time you should chop her.all I can say is don’t wait until all of the sugar leaves turn yellow. Start your flush (if you are doing one) just before the sugar leaves start to use the rest of the stored nutrients and turn yellow.

If you LST her properly, you can end up with some massive buds. I grew 1 plant that went about 115-120 days from seed and yielded exactly 5oz. Needless to say, I am a purple bullet fan.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

“Tyranny anywhere is a threat to freedom everywhere.” — someone awesome

• Like Like x 2
  16. Right on ill keep that in mind not to let it go for to long. I also decided im gonna order northernlights auto i never done auto before so the first run could get rough

17. that purple bullet was my first auto. Autoflowering strains are a unique monster that bring a different set of challenges. It's still super fun though! Where are you getting your seeds...GYO?

18. Yup gyo is the only 1 i ever gone through cant find anybody to sell singles or to be better priced

19. GYO has a great selection, but if you ever want to grow Purple Haze, GYO is a rip off, $41 for 3 beans, versus $89 for 10 beans. Shop around a little bit. Some things I get from GYO because they have such a great selection, but if it's available on ILGM I usually go there.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Grow afgan now that we still have heat

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1