What Attitudes That Other People Take Piss You Off?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deleted member 506764, May 19, 2013.

1. Why is it, when people get angry, they take it out on others? I'm saying this because some chick I work with bitched me out earlier when I tried to help her. Fuck off, bitch. I'm being nice (as always) and you're being a bitch, as usual. I'm sorry your life sucks and you always complain to everyone about it. Wait, I'm not sorry.

2. All the lames around here who deep throat police no matter the situation.
    FFS

3. Controlling people, the my way or the highway type, disagree and your wrong! That kind of pretentious shit.

4. People who are too lazy to get a job and who want to sit on their ass all day and not pay bills or have responsibility so they make it society's fault and "the man."

5. Mine. Tons of people here hate me.

6. People who smoke weed, but don't care to at least try to understand the plant. I was trying to have a somewhat engaged discussion with my friend, and all he would say is, "lol you know too much. Just smoke the weed man".

7. ^^^

For real, this is straight up just idiotic thinking 

You should study shit before you put it into your body 

8. Exactly. Not only do I want to know what I'm ingesting, cannabis itself is a very interesting read. I didn't let his comment bother me any, because I've got the wonderful city full of like-minded people I could have discussions with!

9. Protip:  molestation means disturbing something.

You're the one that linked that to sex. :laughing:

10. Yeah it's funny how if use of a word in one specific context outpaces use of that word in all other contexts the word can come to represent only the meaning that is conveyed in that word's most popular context. The decay of our language is very real and never ending.

11. LOL.... :)

12. I hate people who think its ok to leave their shopping cart in their parking space at the grocery store. How fucking lazy can you possibly be?!

13. fat people that make fun of fatter people and skinny people who make fun of skinnier people.

or any other instances of the pot calling the kettle black.

14. I kinda understand this because i had that attitude when i first started. idk it doesnt really bother me that some people just arent into the science of it all.  I used to know people who would straight up piss me off by spouting off all the exact chemical reacts that occur when you put fire to herb so sometimes im kinda jealous of people who just smoke to smoke

15. Those people who put off a condescending "kindness"
    Like, those folk that think cannabis is soooo bad of a drug and slows a persob down that they tell you all this bullshit as id they know what the fuck theyre talking about, but they dont. They have a good intention but are so fuckinf condescending and blinded.
    Fuck those people. I like apples, you dont, more apples for me, dont fucking tell me how apples have seeda n you can choke on them or that zombie Jesus is whay I should model my life after. Eat a Dick.

16. Overly apologetic or polite. Or overly sensitive. I'm an honest person, and sometimes rather blunt. Can't take that shit.

17. When people have habits of always ranting about "Why me?" I can't stand that shit. ARGHHHH
    Also people that make passive aggressive statuses on facebook when everybody knows who they're talking smack about.

18. When you trying to have a serias conversation and then they don't fucking pay attention.

19. "If they don't smoke, I don't hang with 'em."

Met a dude today that said that shit verbatim. I hate this attitude for the same reason I hate the "If they do drugs, I don't hang with 'em" mentality. It's retarded to rule out someone being a potential friend because of their substance use (or lack thereof). 

20. Definitely. Although there's always certain friends you might not want to invite in certain situations because they don't smoke. It's funny because you get to know people well and you know how they react in certain situations. Like someone that would not have a good time if pretty much all you're doing is smoking weed versus someone that would sit in the circle and have a drink or smoke a cigarette or both and just chill and have a good time with everybody even though they're passing it up every time it goes by them.

Also I hate if I'm hanging out with someone that doesn't smoke and they have a friend there that's being judgmental about if you show up smelling like weed. So what if I ate all the popcorn, there's free refills so go fill it up during a Sam and Frodo scene.