What Attitudes That Other People Take Piss You Off?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deleted member 506764, May 19, 2013.

1. Fuckin' elitist attitudes. Mainly people who live in the suburbs (where I live). On the daily I experience mad ignorance and unwillingness to accept others and these goddamn superority complexes in people who think that because they have a large bank account, they are more socially acceptable than those who don't have a masters degree or people who actually do what they enjoy in life

2. People who are prude, but for some reason try to shove their prudeness down your throat like a massive cock.

3. That guy that constantly has to one up you , even on the most trivial things

4. People who have been hurt so they say shit like, "Fuck the world. It's me, myself, and I. Im never trusting anyone again."

Similarly, people who think that drugs and alcohol solves all of their problems.

Nah, you'll wake up tomorrow and feel like shit and end up doing it all over again for decades until you're 70 and bitter and mean and alone because they've pushed everyone away because they're too afraid of letting someone else in.

DEAL. Please, just face your issues and grow.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Bitches, both male & female

People who tell me to deal with my issues, instead of getting stoned and drunk and laughing at them until they don't exist irritate me. 

If I can't fuck it, smoke it, fight it, or drink it. It interests me none. 

7. Guys who try to nerd-cred shame me because I'm a female, they presume I'll know fuck all
    I work in a video game shop and I'm always getting guys asking me before they ask about a game "do you play video games?".. OFC I DO!!!!!
    I play dungeons and dragons and there'll always be one guy who will try to embarrass me/make me feel like a n00b.. because i'm female

it's BS

8. I used to work in an electronics store and oftentimes a man would come in and ask a female employee a question and she would give the correct answer because she knew what she was talking about but the guy wouldn't like the answer so he would go ask me the same question and get the same fucking answer. Some guys just need to hear a guy say something to believe it's true.

9. I had this aunt who lived with me for a while, and she would walk around the house letting out these loud, over-exaggerated sighs and moans. She would mumble to herself and just go around slamming doors and cabinets and just being an all-around passive-aggressive psycho bitch.

That's not the worst of it. She would get herself into petty schoolyard drama. She would act like everything that's ever gone wrong in her life was everybody else's fault but her own. It got so bad that her own kids would sometimes refuse to talk to or otherwise associate with her. This would cause her to throw annoying levels of self-pity on top of the passive-aggressiveness.

I don't know what to call people like her, but I hate when people have attitudes like this.

10. people who are loud as fuck and keep doing things that annoy you when their drunk-er than you. Glad im always drunker than everyone else.. Except right now.

Basocally just that i dont give a fuck attitude when their not at their own place

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. those people who blast their music extremely loud 24/7; it seems like everywhere i move, there is that one dude, or several in some cases, that insists on blasting their music all the time;

12. Sounds alot like my brother.  He fucking sighs and gets mad over the most absurd bullshit.  They should date, ahahaha!

13. #73 teddykgb, Feb 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2014
    People who believe pot is a dangerous substance that should be kept illegal, for the children, and treated the same as coke, crack, or meth, and who believe that those who enjoy pot are shady unproductive people.

Get the fuck over yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. #74 GazzaOak, Feb 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2014
    - Well, just being around people for a long period of time.....
    - Talking about left/greenie wing politics
    - Occupy movement/Boycott Israli/Greenpiss/sea shepard and those kind of stupid movements
    - Assholes who think im a pedo just for talking to child which I'm not related to (i feel like i want to kill that asshole just for being like that, but however i don't do that.... that what piss me off the most)
    - People who don't admit fault and blame others

And the usual crap (like being arrogant, complain and whatever)

15.  When a person's first reaction to a strange creature they've never seen before is to kill it and molest the dead body.

I seriously group these people in with pedophiles and rapists, because they're primitive violent savages.

16. I am very curious as to who you know that has killed an animal that they had never seen before and then raped its dead body?

17. The "im better than you" attitude. I seriously get so angry when someone talks to me like they are better than me for whatever reason.

Sent from my burner

18. the christmas critters from south park haha

Sent from my burner

19. I honestly like to listen to my music loud haha

Sent from my burner

20. Care to engage in a convo about the redistribution of wealth, nationalising certain issues and so on?

People who are two faced. If you don't like something about me, say it to my face or keep quiet.
    Rich people who tell middle class people to shit on poorer people.
    Overly patriotic people. It's not an achievement to have been shat out within the boundaries of some lines on a map.
    Anyone who says "I'm not racist but..."
    People who want to butt into others' private lives. Just no.
    Social conservatism.