What are yous scared of?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cloud10_2003, Jul 31, 2012.

1. [quote name='"twitchydude420"']Dying poor and alone, fuck my life.[/quote]

Yeah the poor thing sucks too.

I'm about to be homeless (again) in about two weeks unless I get some miracle that saves me ass and throws me a bunch of money. The idea doesn't bother me because I'm young. Hey it may even be fun. A new experience this time because I'm refusing tl crash at friends places out of dignity (I couch surfed and slept in the car last time. I don't have a car now).

but I kinda fear I might get stuck on some cycle of being poor and homeless and it might take up a bigger part of my life than I want. And wasting any part of my life is a scary idea

But eh, I'm not too concerned. I'm 99% sure I'll fix things up soon enough. But I'm a pessimist at heart, so I think of the worst

2. Like op said I'm not afraid of the dark but what's in the dark O_0

3. I'm scared of the backwards bent girl standing in the corner of my room.

4. Nothin'...I take everythin' head on, and I'll never stop.

Although I have a high disdain for needles, not really fear...I've just been stabbed with 'em too much and don't care for them too much anymore.

5. Lol watch that 2011 thing that guy posted.... Tell me your not scared shitless...

6. I'm scared of failing to act when somebodys life is in danger.

And douches like James Holmes.

7. [quote name='"hepheastus"']I'm scared of the backwards bent girl standing in the corner of my room.[/quote]

Only one thing to do with a girl that can bend over backwards

Crazy contortionist sex

8. I bet if I snuck up behind you and jumped up and screamed, you'd freak the fuck out.. :D

9. Op said "yous".. That's great lol.

I say y'all.

10. It would be rare...I've never really freaked the fuck out, jump a little, but that was only a few times.

And I did watch the 2011 thing...Come at me, yo.

11. The little "like" dude is so badass..

12. Death. Physical pain. Failure.

13. At least you got to live.. Do you know how unlikely your birth was? If not, I refer you to sir monty python
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buqtdpuZxvk]Galaxy Song - YouTube[/ame]

Physical pain? What's a couple of scrapes and bruises or broken bones that cause eternal bleeding? Some day you will die and you won't feel nothing at all. I'd rather feel pain than nothing.

Failure is only in your mind. As long as you learn from your mistakes, you never really failed.
    :cool:

14. Neither, some guy was being disrespectful to the gf, So i gave him a hook and kneed him in face, his friend stabbed me in the side

15. I remember reading this whilst really stoned once. It made me laugh for some reason..? Anyway, probably best not to click if you don't like jump-y things.

My fear? Hmm... failure. And I don't mean just failing at one thing - because we all have to fail sometimes to learn - I mean like.. abject failure. The thought of reaching a certain point of my life where I've not really accomplished anything and it's unlikely I will.

Other than that, I'm not too keen on heights.

16. complacency and not knowing what I don't know

17. LOLOLOL....im afraid of change...and taking action...im a pussy

18. Dude what the FUCK thats mad rough......i hate people that escalate shit to close quarters ARMED combat

19. U just blew my mind with that video...+rep