Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are your views on alcohol?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Aznleroy, May 25, 2011.

1. Personally i hate the stuff...tastes bad, makes you sick etc. And i fucking hate seeing my drunk friends either puking all over the place or starting fights with each other...Thats why weed is a great alternative

2. One word....

Awesome. If you can handle your liquor it's a great thing. Also somewhat good for you in moderation. It's a weekend thing though, never do I drink during the week day. (with the exception of a beer every now and then ).

3. I have a a little J walker Blue label every now and then but just enough to get a nice strong buzz so I can still kinda function.

4. Its the devil bobby boushay!!

5. I've also seen friends smoke too much weed and vomit. It's all about moderation.

Alcohol is great by the way.

6. I like it.

I can moderate my drinking. I don't get blackout drunk, i don't start shit, and i kinda like the taste. Also in social situations i prefer it to herb any day.

Also this is a forum full of pot heads, so expect a lot of bias in this thread towards alcohol.

7. Personally, I drink only on very rare occasion. I don't mind alcohol and I can hold it well, but only in moderation. Bud > Beer

8. Ive never puked when smoking ganja

9. I like it occasionally, but I only drink if I have absolutely no herb

10. I would have to say if I was able to choose between weed and alcohol, I would definitely have to say weed. There are no bad side effects and I'm mostly in control of my behavior. Personally I think alcohol is destructive and far worse than marajuana. Going to bars is expensive, I'd much rather spend that on some weed.

11. I love alcohol, I've never had a hangover, and I've never thrown up.

12. I loooove alchohol. Ive never thrown up ( I dont think ) but hangovers suck.

13. Gross. Feel like shit, weed way better

14. It shouldn't be legal. Too many kids get bad, fights started, crashes made, and injuries. It also shouldn't be so sociably acceptable.

15. I love sitting at a bar full of mostly people I don't know with a beer watching whatever sports event is showing. I hate how expensive beer is at bars here
    I think I'd be more into alcohol if the LCBO wasn't so shamelessly expensive. Monopolies are stupid

16. Been drinking every weekend for the past 5 months now (not no pussy drinking, full on black out drinking) gotta say I love the nights, hate the mornings, tell myself I'll never drink again, then I end up drinking that very same night . Rinse ,Squeeze, an Repeat.

17. Every time I'm drunk, I realize I would much rather be high.

18. Yeah, because prohibition works so well. :rolleyes:

Protip: Alcohol prohibition has already failed once. It caused a rise in organized crime and people didn't stop drinking anyway. That sounds like an utterly stupid idea. :wave:

19. I used to really dislike alcohol, but now I enjoy it. I prefer beer over liquor because it's easier to know how much I need to get where I want to be.

20. Im drinking whiskey right now