What are your thoughts on this?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by willbo, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Throw everything you can at me, criticism, complaints, tips, anything. It's only a month old, it's my first time outdoors and would love to know how I'm doing.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Here it is. Don't know is it's male or female yet, I have my suspicions that is a male but I really have no idea.. any advice would be awesome, this is my first outdoor grow, criticism, compliments, advice, tips, I'll take on board anything. :)

Attached Files:

3. Soil, feed, and lighting?  Soil looks like it could use more aeration to me.. I would start some feed also..  But all in all she looks happy enough

4. How would I do that? I am just using blood and bone in the soil and using chicken shit as fertiliser, I'm trying to keep it as organic as possible. It's only under the sun, I have it in full light for majority of the day but I do move it around a bit to where ever the sun is exempt for the first and last 2 hours of sun light where I keep it under the shade so it can stretch a bit. My soil is peat moss, potting mix, ash, chicken shit mixed in with a bit of blood and bone.