Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are your thoughts on my weed inventions?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by NickaWittaBic, Oct 12, 2012.

1. So it's not really an invention. I was thinking about the possibility of weed glue and weed cologne once cannabis became legal. Hopefully, prices would be driven down so I can start experimenting. I thought about the weed glue because I was trimming a branch and dammit, my fingers seemed liked they'd be stuck together for a second. And I love weed fragrances. My stuff smells like what fruity pebbles should smell like. What are your thoughts?

2. Sounds like expensive shit.

But in all seriousness. I can see someone putting some compounds found in cannabis in cologne but I think that would be more of a novelty item more than anything, like the scorpion in a lollipop.

For glue though, sure it's sticky but so is any type of resin/sap. There are much better and inexpensive alternatives.

I can see someone, somewhere making anything you can think of out of cannabis but it'll mainly be a novelty thing.

3. Pretty sure you can get cannabis smelling spray already. It's not illegal either because it's just the smell that's been replicated, it doesn't actually contain weed.

4. Hot boxing the car then monging about in town attracts enough attention without the aid of a weed smelling Cologne =p

I'm sure there would be a small market for it though, along with all of the other novelty items. Good luck with your experiments!