Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are your plans for Biggie's birthday?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chillpill, May 20, 2010.

1. Me and a few of my buddies are sharing a blunt or 2 rolled with Notorious B.I.G. blunt wraps...the fun part will be deciding which wrap to use haha

2. Don't know when Biggies Birthday is, never celebrated it, like Biggie though...

3. good ass idea, just share some blunts playing biggies classics..:smoke:

4. its tomorrow!:hello:

5. Well I'll be partying tonight which will lead into tomorrow so I will celebrate it, woot.

:hello:

6. who is this biggie you speak of?

7. One of Chillpills friends I suppose.

8. This guy. aka Biggie Smalls.

9. Only the king of New York...Christopher George Latore Wallace AKA "Biggie" AKA "Biggie Smalls" AKA "Frank White" AKA "The Notorious B.I.G." :D

10. What did he do for my birthday?

11. I dunno:confused_2: you tell me

12. Same thing I'll be doing for his. Probably smoke a blunt. But that's everyday.

13. Nothing, not worth celebrating, i'm all about Pac :D dude experienced wayyy more than Biggie ever did.

14. Damn, where is the love? haha

15. im gonna celebrate it by listening to lady gaga.

16. umm sure why not? ha

17. I'll throw some love out for this. Imma be burning a few for Biggie Smalls the Rap Genius, he keeps the glock by the penis after all.

Edit: Spelled Genius wrong :rolleyes:

18. Lil Wayne is better.

19. Flame war in T-minus 5..4..3..2..1..

:laughing:

20. SERIOUSLY.

Lil wayne.. Lets not get started here...