What are your feelings on fat people?

Discussion in 'General' started by notime4schwag, Nov 24, 2011.

1. What pisses me off is when people who can control their weight get massive and then consider it a disability. Just because you eat junk food all fuckin day doesnt mean you get to park closer to the damn Walmart! Handicapped parking spots are for the handicapped not the fat people who get exhausted trying to buckle their seat belts.

2. I'm about as "lay off fat people" as it gets…

But this always makes me lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXTq2_3LfXM]Ricky Gervais on Fat People - YouTube[/ame]

3. its crazy that there can be such a long discussion on fat people
    i weigh around 130 lbs i'm 5'2

[​IMG]

hahaha

4. #204 Thinker2357, Dec 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2011
    I have mixed feelings on fat people. I have been fat and I have been at normal weight. When I was fat I was disgusted with myself. So you could say I find fat people disgusting, but it depends on the circumstances and how the person is dressed. I know from personal experience how painful it can be to be fat, so I tend to feel sorry for fat people.

I guess some people are fat because they can't help it, they have a disease or a disorder or something that makes them fat. Some people are fat simply because they are slovenly and lazy and just allow themselves to get that way.

When you combine fat with sloppy and a bad wordrobe, it can be hard on the eyes.

I dunno, my feelings toward fat people vary greatly from disgust to compassion.