What are your favorite toke tools?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Gandhi the ganjamaster, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Hi I'm new to the forums and was wondering what everyone's favorite method of smoking is. :)

2. Definitely bongsSent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. 1. bong
    2. smoke buddy
    3. anti-smoke candle
    4. lighter
    5. orange juice

4. I love my bowl so that's probs number one for me

5. Vaporizing has become my favorite way.The taste from it is great and being able to tailor ur high.

6. why is "rectal dosing" a tag?

7. I love my bongs they are like family, but I kind of want to get into vaporizing weed because it's healthier.
    @mention I put it there for some comedic value...sometimes illicit substances just make you do things ;)

8. Lool I made a mistake.
    @sapien*

9. Smoking concentrates out of a parascope attachment is pretty much the only way I get high anymore. This is the best way for me because: 
    • I have easy access to high quality concentrates (I <3 710)
    • The parascope is the easiest to use concentrate attachment (domeless, intuitive to use)
    • The parascope is totally drag free because the nail isnt in the path of airflow
    I have California Glass' 18mm 90degree version on my Olympic, check it out:
    photo (2).JPG

I also made a quick video of me taking a dab off it, but I cant figure out how to embed it easily, so here you go: 

View attachment 1359614

10. Bongs always first, then joints and bubblers

11. Sherlock bubbler

12. #12 glass666shogun, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
    That's a sick set-up man! Have never hit a periscope before, but I can see why you like it.Sent from my GT-S7560M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. @TheNaturalist: I've never smoked concentrates from a parascope! What's the high like? Is it more of a cerebral feeling or a body buzz? Nice setup man I can also see why you like it

14. Minitubes, rigs, bongs... I like water filtration

15. I'm getting a new bong like tomorrow so I hope that's gonna do me well :p but my mini Sherlock bub has never done me wrong, so I'll say that! Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

Hey Gandhi welcome to GrassCity! Sorry it took me so long to reply, if you quote people in your posts then they will get notifications so that they can reply faster. 

Wax in general gives me a more cerebral high but theres still a difference between indica/highbred/sativa, I wouldn't say that the periscope really changes the high compared to a dome, but the experience is definitely more pleasant with less drag and no sticky dome to mess with!

17. Bong
    Lighter
    Water
    Ice
    Bowl
    Ganj
    ^_^

Who Dat!

18. nice, I never thought of the drag issue but it makes sense (the honey buckets have a swing so I guess that helps in a similar way).  Outside of the honeybucket I use a HE domeless, hate messing with domes.

Back to original question:
    1.  Waterpipe (flower tube or oil rig)-for oils I particularly like recyclers
    2.  Blunt or joint
    3. Vape, if I vape too much it dries my throat out more than a bong...weird, but e-cigs do the samething to me.  For taste, nothing beats vaping
    4. gravity bong- only for parties and f'ing around
    5. dry pipe which I never use

I think I'm going to get one of those adaptors from ALT.  It's a y-adaptor with a 1 male end, and 2 females (we could call it the wet dream adaptor) anyways with this WD adaptor I could attach a volcano balloon using the glass 14mm adaptor to one end, and a regular bowl to the other.  Say hello to the taste of vaping and the dense vapor clouds of combustion.  Also would love to try a honey bucket on one with dabs and the vape ballon on the other for taste.

19. #19 akaBEARcat, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2014
    1- minitubes
    2-quartz castle dnail
    3-Hive ceramic domeless nail
    4-highly educaded ti e-nail
    5-glass flower slide
    6-hive ceramic flowers slide

20. Bong, for sure. I have a glass spoon that I never use anymore, and a dugout for smoking on the go, the latter has pretty much replaced joints for me.

Got a vape (a Volcano rip-off) too, I've been using it quite a bit lately. Trying to give my poor lungs a break :p